News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA Prehistoric Animals by Procon

Started by Takama, March 13, 2012, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

A special thread devoted to CollectAs Prehistoric creatures. I thought it would be fitting for me to do so since I'm a maniac for these things :P

Its pretty much known that they rose from being the makers of cartoonish atrocity's, to the makers of some of the best Dinosaur figures on the market.

Thundercharge

You have a very nice CollectA collection!  ;D

Click sig for my collection! :)

Takama

thank you

ZoPteryx

I think I'm gonna refer to your photos every time I consider getting a CollectA figure! ;D

Takama

Thats what I hope I can create with this thread,

a reference for any would be CollectA buyers

ITewan

I am a huge CollectA Collecter too! Here are photo's of most of them:

Alamosaurus

Shunosaurus

Rhoetosaurus

Rebbachisaurus

Ouranosaurus

Olorotitan

Muttaburrasaurus

Tsintaosaurus

I am too tired to put up more pictures but more tomorrow! :)

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Lio99

Does collectA have a little booklet like other companies?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Lio99 on March 16, 2012, 11:31:49 AM

I recently bought a small CollectA, which was boxed. In the box was a small leaflet listing selected figures.

Lio99

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 16, 2012, 12:04:19 PM

I recently bought a small CollectA, which was boxed. In the box was a small leaflet listing selected figures.
Oh yeah i have seen those but little booklets like the schleich and papo one.

Takama

Quote from: Lio99 on March 16, 2012, 12:10:12 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 16, 2012, 12:04:19 PM

Oh yeah i have seen those but little booklets like the schleich and papo one.

yes they do make them.
heres some sample pages with the help of my Nigersaurus

ITewan

Nice! I the Nigersaurus made me laugh! :)
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Takama

he was a good help too.

the booklet would not stay open for photos, if it wasent for him

Fluffysaurus

That is a nice collecta collection, i love the irritator and the parasaurolophus baby.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Takama

Roselaar

Good collection there! Do my eyes deceive me, or is your Proceratosaurus standing straight on its own two legs?

Takama

No, there is no deception, he proudly stands, However, i had to give him some heat therapy with a hair dryer and a cup of Hot tap water to make him do so.

Takama

Okay its been a long time since anyone has posted here. Good thing I have a T-Rex With Struthiomimus comeing in the mail eventaully

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on May 10, 2012, 08:39:05 PM
Good collection there! Do my eyes deceive me, or is your Proceratosaurus standing straight on its own two legs?

Just saw this--my two Proceratosaurus stand just fine.  The only one I have current issue with is the Raja

John

Quote from: Takama on September 09, 2012, 04:35:14 AM
Okay its been a long time since anyone has posted here. Good thing I have a T-Rex With Struthiomimus comeing in the mail eventaully
If you haven't picked one up already,I would really recommend the 2012 Amargasaurus.It truly has a high level of detail,making it one of the best out there in my opinion.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Takama

Quote from: John on September 09, 2012, 06:46:47 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 09, 2012, 04:35:14 AM
If you haven't picked one up already,I would really recommend the 2012 Amargasaurus.It truly has a high level of detail,making it one of the best out there in my opinion.

Oh in case you did not know yet. If its a prehistoric creture made by CollectA 8). You can bet i will get it ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: