News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Here be Dinosaurs! (and dragons too)

Started by Thundercharge, January 24, 2013, 08:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thundercharge

Hey guys! I was a pretty active member here for a short while last year, and got into dinosaur collecting big time.  ;D
Then things got a little busy and I moved, resulting in most of my collection ending up in boxes for the last several months. I'm pretty short on space now and decided to offer a few oddballs and such for sale, if anyone's interested. :)

Here's what's currently for sale:

old Carnegie Brachiosaurus, new with tags

Prices:

Schleich Giganotosaurus - $20
Bullyland Giganotosaurus - $15
Carnegie Allosaurus (with tag) - $10
Wild Safari Gorgosaurus - $7 - SOLD
CollectA Tsintaosaurus - $5
Wild Safari Edmontosaurus - $5
Wild Safari Carcharadontosaurus - $6 - SOLD
Mojo Fun Velociraptor - $2 each
Old Carnegie Diplodocus (with wear) - $25
Great Dinos Apatosaurus - $12
Wild Safari rearing Apatosaurus - $6
Wild Safari Suchomimus - $7
CollectA Tarbosaurus - $6
CollectA Megalosaurus - $6
Jurassic Park III electronic Tyrannosaurus - $7
old Carnegie Brachiosaurus - $30

Also, not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have some McFarlane Dragons.

The big one is pretty massive (huge wingspan). Here's a comparision shot with Papo Rex to show what the size is like:

Prices:
Large winged one (with stand and human rider) - $30
Water Dragon and Ice Dragon w/stands - $15 each
Dragon without stand - $7

I can definitely give more info or take more pictures of anything if anyone's interested. Thanks for looking!

Click sig for my collection! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

You might consider ebaying the dragons..they are popular pieces.  I have the whole set myself. It's interesting to note that new dino sculptor David Silva worked on quite  a few of them for Mcfarlane.

Thundercharge

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 24, 2013, 10:45:00 PM
You might consider ebaying the dragons..they are popular pieces.  I have the whole set myself. It's interesting to note that new dino sculptor David Silva worked on quite  a few of them for Mcfarlane.
Ah, that's neat!

And thanks for the tip, might try that in a little while if there's no interest here. :)

Click sig for my collection! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.