News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo- new for 2014

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, November 08, 2013, 04:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

They haven't released yet, but this page is for when they do. Hopefully December?.....

Papo 2014

Baby Triceratops

Dilophosaurus

Archaeopteryx

Babies

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Concavenator

I heard the first week of December for it.  :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

romefalls

Really hope they do a Protoceratops! Maybe one day...

Everything_Dinosaur

Papo are playing their cards very close to their chest this year.  We have seen what's coming up in 2014 and we think that a lot of people are going to be very impressed.  Looks like official news in December and we have been given a date as to when information can be released.  It will be before Christmas.

scallenger

I hope there is a terror bird in store... :D
Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever.

Jurassic Time... it can now belong in your own museum.

sauroid

of all the brands, it is Papo's 2014 announcement im very excited about
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Ikessauro

Hey, can you at least say how many new models there will be for 2014?

Splonkadumpocus

I hope they listened to us and did Apatosaurus and Giganotosaurus.

Concavenator

I'm so excited to see Papo's new dinosaurs.I hope the Giganotosaurus rumours are true,not so suere abput the Apatosaurus to happen (next year),though.However,a miracle could always happen.  ::)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Concavenator on November 28, 2013, 08:50:08 PM
I'm so excited to see Papo's new dinosaurs.I hope the Giganotosaurus rumours are true,not so suere abput the Apatosaurus to happen (next year),though.However,a miracle could always happen.  ::)
There are rumours? I thought it was just wishful thinking on the part of forum members.

Papo, please release the pics on December 13 and give me a nice birthday surprise >:D

alexeratops

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 28, 2013, 09:20:16 PM
There are rumours? I thought it was just wishful thinking on the part of forum members.

Papo, please release the pics on December 13 and give me a nice birthday surprise >:D

No, maybe they can release the pics on Christmas and it will be the next best thing to getting the models themselves! >:D/ :))
like a bantha!

KeU

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 28, 2013, 09:20:16 PM

I guess THAT will be wishful thinking..

Concavenator

Now it's December!Didn't they say they wanted to release the news in about the first week of December? ???
Papo's are most anticipated announcements of the year(along with Carnegie)
...I still remember Roselaar's phrase when contacted a guy in a shop:'Cool new Papo dinosaurS (  ;) ) for 2014.

Roselaar

Quote from: Concavenator on December 01, 2013, 01:25:52 PM

...I still remember Roselaar's phrase when contacted a guy in a shop:'Cool new Papo dinosaurS (  ;) ) for 2014.

Yup, that's more or less what he said, with an emphasis on the multiple aspect. But hey, he might call every prehistoric animal a dinosaur. So for all we know we might be getting three different new Mammoths next year. :)

Concavenator

Quote from: Roselaar on December 01, 2013, 02:58:01 PM

Yup, that's more or less what he said, with an emphasis on the multiple aspect. But hey, he might call every prehistoric animal a dinosaur. So for all we know we might be getting three different new Mammoths next year. :)
Is that official?Where've you heard that?If so,there'll be dinosaurs also?  :(

tyrantqueen

Now it's December!Didn't they say they wanted to release the news in about the first week of December? ???
Just be patient, I'm sure we'll know very soon :)

QuoteI guess THAT will be wishful thinking..
I wasn't actually being serious. Of course I don't expect them to realise their new toys on my birthday.

KeU

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 07:23:22 PM
Just be patient, I'm sure we'll know very soon :)

QuoteI guess THAT will be wishful thinking..
I wasn't actually being serious. Of course I don't expect them to realise their new toys on my birthday.

Of course, neither was I.

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Roselaar on December 01, 2013, 02:58:01 PM

Wait you mean 3 dinosaurs or 3 mammoths? I hope beside the 3 new ones, one will appear in december like Oviraptor, Tylosaurus, Wooly Rhinoceros this year.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.