News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade's Classified Looking to buy or trade for China-saurs and cheap lots

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

I will listen to offers on any item I have here individually or as a set and I will ship anywhere however the buyer desires.

Update : 1/2015

New pics,  feel free to make offers on any of it. Will give discounts on quantity.. just hard to go the post office for 2-5.00 is all. :/ 

I have a brand new CollectA Deluxe Parasaurolophus complete with tags : 17.00
Collecta 2013 Daspletosaurus resting 7.00

big electronic Aladar and Carnotaur from Disney's Dinosaur

1:40 T-Rex resin by David Krentz , pro-built and painted. Has a couple broken teeth, done after casting during shipping, does not detract from the look at all. Asking 350.00 or best offer. Will be shipped via UPS. Contact me via facebook or email [email protected]

Used lot of Carnegie Safari, Schleich and CollectA dinosaurs , most feature normal play wear, the Carnegie Allosaurus is missing one toe and finger..he's a warrior I guess.

Pics are for reference only. Figures you get will be in package .

Used JP Stegosaurus, features normal play wear, the Stegosaurus is missing the plate/skin patch cover for the dino damage wound.

Used Papo Red Dragon features normal play wear,

Used lot of animals most feature normal play wear, AAA Safari

Trade / Want list : 

Kaiyodo Vinyls

Shane Foulkes / Cretaceous Creations kits

Other misc resin and vinyl kits, contact me and we'll see.

Dinostoreus Compy 1/1
Dinostoreus Scipionyx
Dinostoreus Dilophosaurus
Dinostoreus skulls
Schleich : both older Brachiosaurs
Battat Acro , Para, Maiasaura any condition
Dinosaur King Futabasaurus
Kinto / Favorite Oldies statues , Rex,, Brachiosaurus
Flintstones Hunting Party Dinos
Marx Dino playset
Sinclair/Jonas Studios dino statues
Shapeways pieces
SUE Anatotitan

pylraster

How much for that big black chinasaur T.Rex beside the skeleton and under the pterosaur in the 5th pic?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: pylraster on April 08, 2012, 01:12:05 PM
How much for that big black chinasaur T.Rex beside the skeleton and under the pterosaur in the 5th pic?

Thanks for the inquiry ! That one is on hold though. :/

Blade-of-the-Moon

Added new items ! Will listen to any offers on anything..don't be afraid to ask. :)

Metallisuchus

Blade, what is that blue stuffed animal? I think I had the entire collection of those when I was a kid - I remember a yellow Apatosaurus...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 08, 2012, 02:07:25 AM
Blade, what is that blue stuffed animal? I think I had the entire collection of those when I was a kid - I remember a yellow Apatosaurus...

It was some kind of Ankylosaur I think..I recall having an orange one as well..maybe a Stegosaur ?

Metallisuchus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 08, 2012, 02:43:09 AM

It was some kind of Ankylosaur I think..I recall having an orange one as well..maybe a Stegosaur ?

No I mean, what's the company's name?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 09, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 08, 2012, 02:43:09 AM

No I mean, what's the company's name?

Ah, I'd have to pull it and see.

Metallisuchus

Lady medusa

I will love to buy those kaiyodo dinos from you!  And can you post a full pic of the stuffed raptor?

Lady medusa

Not gonna lie i like the ice dragon and the dragon skull too! Oh and i just saw the two dragons i messaged u about a wile back. They are the two laying on their backs with the wings spread out.

So wish i could buy the croc jaw! Fyi if you have any other kaiyodo figs ud like to get rid of sometime let me know, im a pretty avid collector of those lil guys!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Lady medusa on May 13, 2012, 07:53:39 PM
Not gonna lie i like the ice dragon and the dragon skull too! Oh and i just saw the two dragons i messaged u about a wile back. They are the two laying on their backs with the wings spread out.

So wish i could buy the croc jaw! Fyi if you have any other kaiyodo figs ud like to get rid of sometime let me know, im a pretty avid collector of those lil guys!

The Ice Dragon and Dragon Skull are still available..the two Final Fantasy dragons..I'm not if  Istill have or not I think so..they maybe in a box in storage.

The croc is actually a full skull..not just the jaw.  I've even found small shark teeth in it and bits of shell. ;D

The little Kaiyodos I had are mostly all gone..not much into the tiny pieces but I get the odd one now and then..the Carno is all I really have except maybe a couple of the marine reptiles. The Futaba is exactly a Kaiyodo  I don't think..unless it was done by them for the museum.

Feel free to make an offer on them or  I can figure up a price and we can negotiate from there. I do also accept trade.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Bumping, I have a lot of Dinos and Dragons that need new homes. I will listen to offer on anything just PM  me and maybe we can strike a deal ! ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Updated with this piece :

Carnotaurus as featured in Disney's DINOSAUR film species of dinosaur. It is thick latex and foam filled with a taxidermy eye ( the other one was never made for it ) . Comes with a heavy duty wood and steel stand if wanted. I can ship but it is quite heavy for that. I would accept cash in hand when picking up or paypal if shipping. Contact me for shipping quotes. Looking for 200 or best offer

I really need to move some of these items and I'm considering sending them to a local auction house . If there is anything you might want make me an offer and we'll talk. Otherwise it may not be here later. Just a head's up.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sold all current dragon items in a local auction. Other items to head there soon.

Ammonites

Do you still have the trading cards for "Baby" available?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Paleo & Fish Collector

Hey Blade I was wondering if you have a Yujin Kimberella.Btw I'm interested in the tiny elasmosaurus that is kinda a pinkish color with a purple/brown colored flippers.I saw that at Plesiosaur Directory dot com and I can now get it here.Can you post it on eBay?
If someone named DunkPis buys it,it is me.Btw I have an eBay strike because I accidentally added something to my cart and I couldn't remove it lol.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on February 18, 2013, 09:45:17 PM
Hey Blade I was wondering if you have a Yujin Kimberella.Btw I'm interested in the tiny elasmosaurus that is kinda a pinkish color with a purple/brown colored flippers.I saw that at Plesiosaur Directory dot com and I can now get it here.Can you post it on eBay?
If someone named DunkPis buys it,it is me.Btw I have an eBay strike because I accidentally added something to my cart and I couldn't remove it lol.

I don't think I've heard of that Yujin piece.

You mean the Futabasaurus ?  I could list it on ebay and send you the link. Send me a PM or email.

I just listed some new items as well, check the first page. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: