News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Poseable Tylosaurus.

Started by Jetoar, September 07, 2012, 07:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends. This is my poseable Tylosaurus that I made with cly.

It cans move its flips, tail and mouth  ^-^.

Side view  ^-^.

And upper view  ^-^.

That is cool but I need resculpted some parts of its body because It is not accurate from my point of view :-\. I would like to knew your points of view for change my model  :)).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gragmasaurus

Love the overall look! How poseable is the tail?
All of your dinos are belong to us.

Balaur

Wow! Nice job Jetoar! Very nice posable! :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Gragmasaurus on September 08, 2012, 04:28:20 AM
Love the overall look! How poseable is the tail?

Thanks  ^-^! but i think it need changes. The tail has six points of articulation.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 08, 2012, 05:20:21 AM
Wow! Nice job Jetoar! Very nice posable! :)

Thanks friend  ^-^! but I will do changes in its body  :).

DinoToyForum

Wow, looks great! You could bulk out the body a bit where it gets narrow in front of the rear flippers. Impressive work!

Jetoar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 08, 2012, 10:34:34 AM
Wow, looks great! You could bulk out the body a bit where it gets narrow in front of the rear flippers. Impressive work!

Thanks friend  ^-^! I think the same that you. In this week, I will do the changes.

Gryphoceratops

Cool stuff.  I agree perhaps make the body thicker.  Also maybe paint the underbelly a lighter shade, almost white, for a countershading look.  Pretty much all marine animals use countershading. 

Jetoar

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on September 08, 2012, 01:17:32 PM
Cool stuff.  I agree perhaps make the body thicker.  Also maybe paint the underbelly a lighter shade, almost white, for a countershading look.  Pretty much all marine animals use countershading.

Thanks :)!. Tomorrow, I will show pictures with the changes that I am thinking  ^-^

ingenia

How long does it take for you to finish such a poseable figure?I really like the idea of these, there are not  many people who make those kind of sculptures.

Jetoar

Quote from: ingenia on September 09, 2012, 09:27:06 AM
How long does it take for you to finish such a poseable figure?I really like the idea of these, there are not  many people who make those kind of sculptures.

Depends  :D. For example my Postosuchus is the figure that it have more details and articulations but the Liopleurodon is the biggest and it has a lot of cly. For example the Tylosaurus i did one week.

ZoPteryx

Jetoar

Quote from: Zopteryx on September 10, 2012, 02:25:53 AM
Super cool!!! :o

Thanks friend! but i will do some changes of this figure  ^-^.

Jetoar

These are the changes that i will do  ^-^.

I think tat thes changes are good for this figure  ^-^. What is your point of view?

Ikessauro

I think it's good overall in shape, but it's too skinny/thin. You really should consider thickening the body. Also, that countershade in the underside is very well a must for marine animals as stated, specially big ones.

Jetoar

Quote from: Ikessauro on September 10, 2012, 12:56:07 PM
I think it's good overall in shape, but it's too skinny/thin. You really should consider thickening the body. Also, that countershade in the underside is very well a must for marine animals as stated, specially big ones.

Thanks Ikkesauro  ^-^! I am working in these changes.

Jetoar

I am doing the changes in my Tylosaurus.

I will do more changes  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Jetoar on September 12, 2012, 11:13:27 PM
I am doing the changes in my Tylosaurus.

I will do more changes  ^-^.

More changes in my Tylosaur  ^-^.

TheAllosaur

This is Really cool. I will definitely consider doing something similar to this. It's a awesome idea.
I kind of skimmed through, and I saw a Postosuchus mentioned. Are you still going to do that, I LOVE postosuchus! It is what is planned to draw for my park after the Smok and The Yutyrannus are finished.
Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 15, 2012, 01:58:16 PM
This is Really cool. I will definitely consider doing something similar to this. It's a awesome idea.
I kind of skimmed through, and I saw a Postosuchus mentioned. Are you still going to do that, I LOVE postosuchus! It is what is planned to draw for my park after the Smok and The Yutyrannus are finished.

Thanks friend  ^-^! I am happy that you like my figures. Tylosaurus need less changes after this morning  ^-^. If you like my models, you will use to do your draws.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: