News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Aram-Rex's art

Started by Aram-Rex, August 29, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

Kayakasaurus

Great job on the Carnotaurus! If you want to I would love to see you do a Ceratopsian in pencil.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Aram-Rex

New Indominus-Rex drawing. I'm really hyped for the film, haha. I will draw some ceratopsians soon. Promise  :)).

Arul

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice detail! I actually like the smaller teeth on your version here than the huge ones ( V-Rex-like) on the film version.

Aram-Rex

Albertosaurus Sarcophagus.  8)

Halichoeres

Really nice use of hatching. Gives it a real sense of light and depth.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Woww another great work, maybe someday do you have a plan to draw with colorful gradation dinosaur ? I mean not only black and white gradation  :)

Aram-Rex

Of course, maybe not at the moment but sure, don't want to limit myself with only one technique, but this is the one I kind of master right now. When summer comes, I'll do loads of drawings, by then I'll do my best. Cheers for the comments!

spinosaurus1

i admire your pen work. your technique definitely has a appealing look to it. great work

Aram-Rex

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

All of your art is amazing! I actually like the fact that they are not 100% accurate and I think it makes your creatures look more graphic. Great Job!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Aram-Rex

Quote from: insecticon678 on June 03, 2015, 09:56:52 PM
All of your art is amazing! I actually like the fact that they are not 100% accurate and I think it makes your creatures look more graphic. Great Job!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that  ^-^ ^-^

Paleogene Pals

Wow, have you thought about being an artist for comic books? I think your style would be awesome for a comic or graphic novel.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on June 04, 2015, 03:27:10 AM
Wow, have you thought about being an artist for comic books? I think your style would be awesome for a comic or graphic novel.

That'd be awesome! At the moment I'm doing storyboards for a film for my first year in film school. I'm not sure yet what exactly I'll be doing in the future, but I hope to do lots of things involved with graphic art  :) I'm passionate about paleoart the most though.

Aram-Rex

I've made some Jurassic World posters using PS and my 2 drawings, T-Rex and Indominus-Rex. Should I do this more often?

Arul

3 days to go !! Maybe after wacthing jw, you can draw some of the movie scene with your design i think it will be great :D

Aram-Rex

Quote from: ARUL on June 08, 2015, 04:12:13 PM
3 days to go !! Maybe after wacthing jw, you can draw some of the movie scene with your design i think it will be great :D

You bet I will  8)

Dinomike

Epic JW stuff! MORE MORE! :D
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Aram-Rex

Hey guys, I'm gonna open a new facebook page soon to showcase my work there. Will post the links, be sure to check it out.

Here's a new one.

Indominus Rex.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.