News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Aram-Rex's art

Started by Aram-Rex, August 29, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

Here's my most recent.

Bull T-Rex. (pen art)

spinosaurus1

hello aram- rex. i really enjoy your artwork and this particular drawing is spectacular. i am planning on contributing a drawing the the create a better fake theropod contest and wondering if i could implement your style of art into my drawing.

Meso-Cenozoic

Wow, the amount of tiny detailing on that Rex head is amazing and I bet was very time-consuming as well. Good job!

Aram-Rex

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on July 06, 2015, 02:01:17 PM
hello aram- rex. i really enjoy your artwork and this particular drawing is spectacular. i am planning on contributing a drawing the the create a better fake theropod contest and wondering if i could implement your style of art into my drawing.

Thank you and of course my friend, but I was wondering, is there a way I can participate as well? If It's not for specific people I mean.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on July 08, 2015, 09:26:57 AM
Wow, the amount of tiny detailing on that Rex head is amazing and I bet was very time-consuming as well. Good job!

Thanks a lot mate, took me about 4 days and drained 3 pens :D

Aram-Rex

Here are 2 versions of my latest work, I-Rex breaking out.
Simple graphic art with black pen ink. Feedback always appreciated.

Meso-Cenozoic

QuoteSimple graphic art with black pen ink.
-- Simple? I'm sure there's more detail there than they used in the official storyboards for the the film! Really great work again!! :D

Arul

Lol i will not call that simple very nice art  :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Some excellent artwork, we congratulate you.  Lots of attention to detail and the I. rex really gives the impression of power as wel as movement.

Aram-Rex

Hey everyone, so my first ever t-shirt design, my latest drawing, got approved by Threadleass.com and It'd mean the world to me if you guys could score my design on the website. You just need to click on the link and on the right you can click on the numbers for scoring. I'm really motivated to do loads of designs especially based on dinosaurs, since It's the theme I enjoy the most doing, anyway. But if you guys want, you can even purchase the shirt on the website. Thank you in advance.  ^-^

https://www.threadless.com/designs/indominus-rex-breakout

Aram-Rex

Latest work.
Allosaurus. Might not be that accurate, need to get the crazy I-Rex soul out of my dinos, haha...
Prints are available on my DeviantArt store.
http://www.deviantart.com/print/38619174/

Aram-Rex

Really enjoyed working with some Faber-Castell pencils and PITT artist pens.

Feedback always appreciated.

ak150884

Hey Aram, hows it going mate? ;)

Great work there! :)

Aram-Rex

Thank you! It's going great, and you? :)

ak150884

Yeah not bad at all! Started producing my own sculptures and trying to build a fanbase and get customers :) Subscribed to you on DA as well ;)

Doug Watson

Wow! Your technical ability has really improved just in the time you have been posting here. You wrote you were doing some storyboarding in film school I could imagine you could slide right into illustration as well.

Rathalosaurus

Holy cow!! That is awesome!!
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: ak150884 on September 16, 2015, 04:24:31 PM
Yeah not bad at all! Started producing my own sculptures and trying to build a fanbase and get customers :) Subscribed to you on DA as well ;)

Appreciate the support mate :) thank you. Watched you back, the T-Rex sculpts are brilliant my friend.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Doug Watson on September 16, 2015, 04:27:13 PM
Wow! Your technical ability has really improved just in the time you have been posting here. You wrote you were doing some storyboarding in film school I could imagine you could slide right into illustration as well.

Thank you very much  ^-^

Aram-Rex

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.