News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

spinosaurus1 artwork

Started by spinosaurus1, November 04, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

Arul

Wahh nice coloration, your hands must be stable like a surgeon  :D

alexeratops

Oh my gosh! That Cartorhychus is so cute! And it is an amazing piece of art. I love the little gleam in his eye. :D

I like the baby Quianzhousaurus because it looks like a 'muted' tone of the parent, if you know what I mean. ;)
like a bantha!

spinosaurus1

some drawing I made during school. it's linhenykus monodactylus and shuvuuia deserti

spinosaurus1

spinosaurus1

Pachyrhinosaurus

Great work. Did you have a YouTube channel where you posted your art? The perspective on the torvosaurus and spinosaurus reminds me of some art I had seen a few years ago.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

spinosaurus1

although, I do have a youtube channel, I never did upload any videos of my drawings.

maaradactylus kellneri

falcarius utahensis

Manatee

fabricious

Great work, keep it up! Just a little help though: Try drawing teeth and claws with a slightly rounded tip, it makes them look much more natural than the extremely pointy end (been there myself in the past). ;)

spinosaurus1

thanks for the input. i'll be sure to implement that in my next colored drawing 

another drawing I made during school. I got my hands on a ball point pen and a sharpie. its a microraptor gui pulling out it's captured fish. my only issue is one of it's  back legs, in which i messed up on the feathering orientation. i might redraw this concept another time

Meso-Cenozoic

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Yutyrannus

The Microraptor is very cool!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

kreativtek

Amazing feather work on the Microraptor. It must've been a really boring class. :) You have a good technique and I like that you experiment with different perspectives and poses. Keep it up!

Manatee

The microraptor looks amazing; one of your best. There's really no need to remake it, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of your artwork! Something I like about your drawings is that the animals really look alive and three-dimensional, like they are just going to jump on the paper and, if they are a carnivore, nom on your face.

Dinomike

These illustrations are really good! Keep up the good work!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

spinosaurus1

may I ask, how do you post images of your 3d work? I have a couple creations made in sculptris and was wondering how would you post them?

spinosaurus1

I am very new to the world of digital sculpting. but heres a wip of my first sculpture using sculptris. a program I literally just installed into my computer about a week ago. its a saurophaganax maximus

Pachyrhinosaurus

That looks pretty good for your first. How is sculptris? I haven't done 3D sculpture before. Is it free?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.