News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

spinosaurus1 artwork

Started by spinosaurus1, November 04, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

Halichoeres

Very nice! The texture reminds me of a tuatara
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

spinosaurus1

1:60th scale triceratops commission

ITdactyl

That skin texture...

That awesome awesome skin texture...

Shonisaurus

It reminds me very vaguely of the skin of triceratops and its warts on the body to the triceratops of Mojo 2019, although obviously they have nothing to do with each other.

PhilSauria

Can't wait to see how this one fills out - I know how hard this species is to sculpt (tried it once, there's a thread somewhere) but yours is looking a helluva lot better already than mine did!

I should try another scultp and seeing work like yours makes me want to but it is so hard to realise in 3D what you see in your minds eye and the organic and naturalistic animal that you think that you are making comes out like something from Schleich!

Anyway, got diverted there; thanks for posting and like I said looking forward to seeing the finished figure.

spinosaurus1

the trike is ready for paint

Jose S.M.

It looks great, can't wait to see it painted.

Shonisaurus

His antlers are great. It is a very well sculpted triceratops. I congratulate you.

PhilSauria

Great job!, looks really animated and lifelike in its pose and proportions. I've dabbled in a couple of attempts at sculpting Dinosaurs but so far I have been less than happy with the results. Seeing examples like this however makes me want to go back and give it another try.

spinosaurus1

thanks for the comments :)

starting to paint the horned boi

Reptilia

Coolest trike I've ever seen. Keep it up!

spinosaurus1

spinosaurus1

tyrannosaurus drawing based on recent paper looking into the neural vascular structuring of the lower mandible.

Shonisaurus

It has been great on you, perhaps the only thing I do not see are lips, however it is a great drawing that tyrannosaurus has been very good on you. On the other hand, that bony protrusion over the eye is very well achieved.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.