News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Let's trade Dino Rider Parts !

Started by actionbryan, January 07, 2015, 04:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

actionbryan

Always trading Dino Rider parts for those I need. Contact me on instagram or here (I check IG more often)  just search dinoriders

XIkonX

This should be a more active thread. Does anyone have want lists? I know through collecting I have a good amount of parts and looking for some myself.

Currently wanting.
Perfect edmontonia armor with bands to replace mine. Or just a good three prong laser cannon for the back I can salvage.

Two Rulon purple/pink deinonychus bands for my Trex.

Leave a want list. I know Bryan above me has a lot of stuff too.

Jack James

I'm chasing two Brontosaurus mines and Brontosaurus figures Serena and Ayce.

XIkonX

Quote from: Jack James on October 25, 2015, 12:09:54 PM
I'm chasing two Brontosaurus mines and Brontosaurus figures Serena and Ayce.

Bryan from two posts up has one of the two figures. He's "Dinoriders" on Instagram

Halichoeres

Does anyone recognize this? I'm not even sure it's a Dino-Riders accessory, but it came in an eBay lot with some Dino-Riders dinos. Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone can use it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

XIkonX

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 22, 2015, 08:02:53 PM

Does anyone recognize this? I'm not even sure it's a Dino-Riders accessory, but it came in an eBay lot with some Dino-Riders dinos. Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone can use it.

For sure not an acessorie but that being said I don't recognize it.

Halichoeres

Good to know, thanks! I'll probably just chuck it, then.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ReMarxist

Is this community still going? I am just getting started. I'm not picky about getting all the "right" parts to a toy as long as the finished product look cool enough to play with! My wants list is:

Any two Rulons

A bunch of red gun tips

A handful apiece of red and silver weapons

One Monoclonius gun

Monoclonius tail mace

Monoclonius brain box

Anything and everything a Styracosaurus wears

If I get the above I'll have 2 completed (albeit small) dinos per side. Enough to start playing with the kids. After that I may try assembling one flying reptile per side of the war. Since I have a single pteranadon (no accessories of any kind) coming in the mail. So that would mean...

Anything and everything a Pteranadon wears including net trap

Any 1 non-duplicate Rulon and Valorian

Either a pterodactyl or quetzacoatlus with any and/or all their harness
Thanks!