News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CM Studio Completed T-Rex Running Pair and Ceratosaurus

Started by 0onarcissisto0, April 21, 2012, 06:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I was planning on purchasing this very kit when pay day rolls around. I like the paintjob so far, it feels believable. Did you have to wait long to get yours by the way?

Arul

0onarcissisto0

Hey tyrantqueen,

Wasn't too bad. Took about a month and a half. He had lost the mould for one of the T-Rex' leg so there was a bit of a delay.

Tried contacting him in December but haven't heard from him. If you manage to reach him, let him know he has another client who wants to order something of his!

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

0onarcissisto0

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Nice work. I've always loved that kit.

Welcome back Jeb.

0onarcissisto0

Thanks for noticing, Tyrantqueen!

Also, just realized I posted the same picture twice. Changed the second link for the picture of the Ceratosaurus

- DK -

Reptilia

Despite the exposed teeth that Ceratosaurus is a beauty. The colours are just fantastic.

Mackeral

Quote from: Reptilia on March 15, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
The colours are just fantastic.

And that is almost an understatement  ;)
What a oustanding buildup and model!

Reptilia

Yes, truly impressive.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.