News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Cephalopoda miniatures.

Started by Jetoar, March 19, 2015, 03:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello partners I have decided to do a cephalopoda line in Paleo-Creatures. The firts models are:

Pfeffer's flamboyant cuttlefish (Metasepia pfefferi) scale 1:1.

Chambered Nautilus (Nautilus pompilius) scale 1:20.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

Awesome! Will you do any prehistoric cephalopods in this line?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Jetoar

Quote from: Yutyrannus on March 19, 2015, 10:20:42 PM
Awesome! Will you do any prehistoric cephalopods in this line?

Maybe, depend if my other figures will accepted  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.