News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Expeditioner's Discovery Guild

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), September 19, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Some time ago I had explained on here that I had begun my project on creating a documentary-styled film series in the vain of Walking With Dinosaurs surrounding the lives of Cryptids. I have a longer explanation in another part of the forum (will have to find my link). I do realize that this might not be the right place to put this topic, and if anyone could pleas let me know where it should go I will gladly move it. That idea has evolved. I have now morphed that idea into a full on science club at my school that may intermingle into the IB program (if you do not know what this is than that is okay....too long to explain). This club deals with Paleontology/Paleobiology/Paleozoology, Geology, Gemology, Mineralogy, Zoology, Cryptozoology, Xenobiology, Astrobiology, and Speculative Evolution.

My principal has given the okay and the club is only waiting one a few more things to become reality. The club entails analyzing a certain organism or theory/hypothesis and then creating a paper/presentation/or video on the subject. I have asked a person on here for concept art, and have gotten a hold of two people on deviantart that may help out as well. Each one of these artist's works may be shown in our videos and a Youtube channel will be created to show our videos. Credit goes completely to the artists and their names will appear in the credits of our videos. I am here telling everyone about this because I would like to know what should be the first thing to teach/talk about in my group once it becomes reality? And also if there are any bored artists out there willing to make some concept art/commissions we would very much appreciate it, plus you will get recognition, and who knows what else in the future.

Thank you for reading this lengthy entry and I hope to show our progress via pictures and videos in the not-so-distant-future. If anyone wants to know even more about this project than pleas pm me and I will email you all our informational documents.
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail