News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Well, I know there is a "How to post pictures" thread, but until I find and read it heres the link to my site, where I post all my work. I hope you like them! https://sites.google.com/site/cartergartwork/
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

WOW!  Excellent drawings!  And so many too!  You are definitely talented!

AcroSauroTaurus

Thanks! And this week I'm hoping to get a Spinosaurus chasing a young Mawsonia done.
I am the Dinosaur King!

spinosaurus1

Incredible artwork and quite an amount too. I look forward to the spinosaurids chase.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AcroSauroTaurus

Spinosaurus1, I believe I read somewhere on the forum that you are in the same age range as me? 17-18? Im 18 myself. And I have seen your work and I am amazed at your talent for your age, I guess we got the same things going for ourselves with the whole too talented for our age thing... 8) And my Spinosaurus is still in progress, but its looking good so far.
I am the Dinosaur King!

PaleoMatt

Wow! You are so talented! However I did notice a few nomen dubiums in there, such as Epidendrosaurus (now Epidexipteryx) and Amphicoelias fragillimus (known of one lost bone which was much smaller than previously imagined.)

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: TE Matt on January 20, 2016, 05:37:46 PM
Wow! You are so talented! However I did notice a few nomen dubiums in there, such as Epidendrosaurus (now Epidexipteryx) and Amphicoelias fragillimus (known of one lost bone which was much smaller than previously imagined.)

Really? I'm guessing the Epidendro is a juvenile Epidexipteryx? And about Amphicoelias, I know its a debated species, but I personally like the thought of a giant 200ft sauropod, haha. :D
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on January 19, 2016, 04:47:01 PM
Incredible artwork and quite an amount too. I look forward to the spinosaurids chase.

Spinosaurus is now on the site. ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

spinosaurus1

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 20, 2016, 04:40:30 AM
Spinosaurus1, I believe I read somewhere on the forum that you are in the same age range as me? 17-18? Im 18 myself. And I have seen your work and I am amazed at your talent for your age, I guess we got the same things going for ourselves with the whole too talented for our age thing... 8) And my Spinosaurus is still in progress, but its looking good so far.
That's awesome. I just turned eighteen about 4 days ago. We're sort of representing a new generation of paleoartists with plenty of years to go and better ourselves at it :) . I prefer markers and color pencils for the majority of my drawings.
I'm going to check out that spinosaurids right away :)

Edit:
Just looked at the spinosaurus drawing. Very nice work and I dig the color patterns on the spine. I'm currently working on some saurian fanart, but I feel a bit compelled to settle down and draw a spinosaurus. I've been cautious in drawing it for quite a while

Viking Spawn

Happy belated birthday Spinosaurus1! 

Dinomike

Wow! Superb details! My favorite is the swimming Spinosaurus!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

PaleoMatt

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 21, 2016, 04:25:50 AM
Quote from: TE Matt on January 20, 2016, 05:37:46 PM

Really? I'm guessing the Epidendro is a juvenile Epidexipteryx? And about Amphicoelias, I know its a debated species, but I personally like the thought of a giant 200ft sauropod, haha. :D
Yea I think epidendro is a young epidexipteryx.

AcroSauroTaurus

I now have a Giraffatitan on the site, and my current WIP is an Oxalaia holding the decapitated head of a Tyrannotitan. >:D Its going to look awesome!
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Giraffatitan brancai:
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 24, 2016, 12:45:29 AM
Sorry for the double post, well it is my topic anyway... so. Anyway just to see if it'll work, heres Giraffatitan brancai:

Your image did not load but I did find it on your website.  Again, impressive!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 24, 2016, 03:45:24 AM
Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 24, 2016, 12:45:29 AM
Sorry for the double post, well it is my topic anyway... so. Anyway just to see if it'll work, heres Giraffatitan brancai:

Your image did not load but I did find it on your website.  Again, impressive!

Strange... It shows up for me... I don't know what happened. ???
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Oxalaia is now on the site! Title of the drawing is "Off with his head".

Edit: Sigilmassasaurus is now on the site.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I now have Rugops and a redo of Carnotaurus on my site.(the older one was really shrink-wrapped) If anyone wants to go to my site and add the pictures to this page for me, go ahead! ;)
https://sites.google.com/site/cartergartwork/home/dinosaurs

Edit: So, currently I am working on a Dunkleosteus sculpt, and I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in it so that I might be able to get a mould made and send them to the people that are interested. Its still a WIP right now though, but if any of you are interested in it from this WIP picture, you can contact me through my email: [email protected]
Heres the WIP picture:
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Cretaceous Alaskan winter: featuring Albertosaurus libratus, Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai, Troodon formosus, Albertadromeus sp., and Edmontosaurus regalis.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.