News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Ok, so here is the finished Dunkleosteus sculpt, now I will see if I can make a mould and cast models! So anyone interested in getting one can contact me through my email: [email protected] Again, I still have to see if I am able to make the mould first ;)
Heres the finished original sculpt.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool, almost looks like it's carved from wood. :)

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 20, 2016, 04:01:59 AM
Cool, almost looks like it's carved from wood. :)

Its definitely clay! And before I am able to make the mould, I need to know if anyone would be interested in one.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Ok, due to Takamas request, here are some WIP pics of my next scupt: Goyocephale.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Did you try that process we talked about?

AcroSauroTaurus

Ok, so a student purposely broke my original WIP Goyocephale sculpt, >:((i don't know who, cause I wasn't there when it happened.) so I had to remake it and its turning out more accurate then the original. Still a WIP though!

I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks alright for a free hand piece bud

AcroSauroTaurus

Thanks, and Takama wanted me to use this picture as a reference. So Im using it to get the proportions and stuff.

And he wanted the head to look like my Goyocephale drawing with the speculative long keratin horns on the back of the head.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Your art looks great! I like your goyocephale far. I really don't like it when pieces are broken like that, especially on purpose  :( . What kind of clay are you using?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

AcroSauroTaurus

Stegosaurus herd with a trio of Dryosaurus.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on February 25, 2016, 04:44:31 AM
Its just your standard earth clay that has to be fired in a kiln.

And heres an update on the Goyocephale sculpt, some details added to the main body, then once the main body is done, I'll sculpt the arms, lower legs, and tail.

I've done a little with that. It was really hard until I became familiar with its limitations. Also like the Morrison herd drawing. ^-^
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

AcroSauroTaurus

The last Deinocheirus I drew was horribly skinny, So I decided to re-draw it. And here it is.

The original:

And the new: (third finger is hidden behind feathers)
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Two new drawings!

Dilophosaurus wetherilii

Byronosaurus jaffei
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

AcroSauroTaurus

Olorotitan arharensis
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai with speculative keratin horn.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Sauropelta edwardsorum in aggressive stance.
I am the Dinosaur King!

spinosaurus1

i REALLY like the sauropelta drawing. great work.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on March 10, 2016, 12:09:21 AM
i REALLY like the sauropelta drawing. great work.

Thanks! I don't do many head-on views, so this is a rare occurrence. ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.