News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Regaliceratops peterhewsi

And a new digital piece, a Lambeosaurus lambei head.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Another new digital piece, a female Parasaurolophus walkeri, the crest should be curved more though.

And I have the arms, stiff part of the tail, and one lower leg done for my Goyocephale sculpt. Once they are dry I will put the details in.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

My original Acrocanthosaurus on my site was pretty skinny, so I redrew him, and here he is: Acrocanthosaurus atokensis attacking a juvenile Paluxysaurus. This drawing will replace the inaccurate one on my site.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Kayakasaurus

Great work! I really like your Regali and Acro!  :) Wonderful detailing
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Takama

That Acro is badass.    Makes me want a model of it

AcroSauroTaurus

Timurlengia eurotica.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

New drawing for my card series, Falcarius utahensis. Colors based off of the Zebra Finch.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Tumtist

Mann great stuff here!! really love your  Falcarius utahensis color!!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Takama on March 24, 2016, 02:08:30 AM
That Acro is badass.    Makes me want a model of it

As you already know, I will be making a sculpt based off it to be casted as a figure, so your wish will be granted! ;D

Quote from: Tumtist on April 12, 2016, 08:05:30 PM
Mann great stuff here!! really love your  Falcarius utahensis color!!

Thank you!
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Here is my Juvenile Sauroposeidon carcass ready to have its mold made so I can start making figures for all of you who wanted a sauropod carcass! There is more detail on it then the picture quality shows.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Tyto_Theropod

This a great sculpt, makes me very excited for the Acro...
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

AcroSauroTaurus

Two new colored dinosaur cards.
Fukuivenator paradoxus

Apatoraptor pennatus
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Well, I have most of the "I" dinosaurs in my card series done, more are on the way, but here are the ones that are currently finished.

Ichthyovenator laosensis

Ignavusaurus rachelis

Iguanacolossus fortis

Iguanodon bernissartensis

Iliosuchus incognitus

Ilokelesia aguadagrandensis

Incisivosaurus gauthieri

Indosaurus matleyi

and Indosuchus raptorius

More to come! ^-^
I am the Dinosaur King!

Tumtist

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

You have great work, it is a shame that they do not come across so well on here. I think you should try scanning them into a computer. Any local print shop should be able to do this. Staples, Office Depot, etc. I think one of them should do it free of charge, if not it is not very much, maybe like 25 cents. I think your stuff would look much better scanned in!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: PainterRex on April 25, 2016, 02:25:35 PM
You have great work, it is a shame that they do not come across so well on here. I think you should try scanning them into a computer. Any local print shop should be able to do this. Staples, Office Depot, etc. I think one of them should do it free of charge, if not it is not very much, maybe like 25 cents. I think your stuff would look much better scanned in!

It would, but at the moment I do not have much time to go off and get them scanned. :(

Well, for those of you who saw my Sauroposeidon carcass, here is the logo for my new dinosaur figure line, which is coming soon! And will include the Sauroposeidon carcass and Dunkleosteus as the first figures.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I got the rest of the "I" dinosaur cards done.

Irritator challengeri

Isanosaurus attavipachi

Ischioceratops zhuchengensis

Itemirus medullaris

Isisaurus colberti

Iuticosaurus valdensis
I am the Dinosaur King!

Flaffy

AcroSauroTaurus

New digital work, Microraptor gui.
I am the Dinosaur King!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.