News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mr. Challenger's draws and illustrations

Started by Mr. Challenger, February 06, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Hi again guys!
I decided to create this new topic for share my draws and illustrations. I'm at the art school of my city, learning to become a professional illustrator, and there I do a lot of different things, and some of my projects are focussing on the prehistoric times (like the last photographs I posted on my diorama pictures topic).
I made this draw with pencils recently, with the Rebor ceratosaurus like a model.

I'll post new illustrations in the future, hope you like it!

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.