News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PainterRex's Graphic Design Shop

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), February 09, 2016, 08:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Hello! I am sure some of you have seen my Expeditioner's Discovery Guild project, of which is doing reasonably well, and now I come to the help of anyone in need of artwork. My hobby is making logos, for anything and anybody! I can make it to your specifics, and any way you want it designed. I will provide some examples of my work below!

This is my own logo!

In your order for a logo, either write an explanation of what you want your design to be or

Words:
(Subtitle):
Shape:
Style:
Animal?:
Graphics:
Misc:

(P.S. all of these logos have a transparent background and yours will have one too, they just show up with a white one on here)

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail