News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

T-rex vs Spinosaurus toy fighting video(no stop motion)

Started by Komododragon, February 10, 2016, 10:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komododragon

This is not a drawing, it's just a video I made with toys I have. I consider it art though, because to me art is anything that a person creates with their imagination and enjoyment. Keep in mind, this is not perfect. My hands are visible and some cuts to new scenes are rather abrupt. I'm trying to get better at the skill of making videos like these.

Ok so the story is just a T-rex and Spinosaurus fighting over a kill. Nothing too complicated. This is part 2 of a series I am making in my channel.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGAmTxgW4f8