News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Anybody knew of these guys?

According to the seller: Helo all, we are going to get some of those PNSO China Dinosaur Vinyl PVC Model for order, they are Shantungosaurus, Mandschurosaurus amurensis, Euhelopus, Huanghetitan and Lufengosaurus. the price will be from USD 50 to USD 80, international shipping is avaliable. Please inbox me for details, thanks!

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

postsaurischian

These look great! What seller are you talking about?

Fluffysaurus

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

tyrantqueen

Looks like they're in 1/20 and 1/15 scale. That's too bad. They are pretty gorgeous however.

Didn't Monster House have a bad reputation as a scalper/scammer? I can't remember.

Fluffysaurus

I dont know about that, his eBay rating has more positives then negatives. 98% good rating.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

DinoLord

Assuming the seller isn't a scammer I definitely see myself getting some of these...

sauroid

i saw this announcement on my fb page today from Monster House/Samson Dino.

i just wish they included at least one carnivorous theropod like Tarbosaurus.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

MLMjp

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 23, 2016, 11:32:39 AM
Looks like they're in 1/20 and 1/15 scale. That's too bad. They are pretty gorgeous however.

Im with you.
Even the Shantungosaurus, which looked smaler, is in 1/25. A pity, cause I really like that one...

Blade-of-the-Moon

1:20 and 1:15 work great me..would fit in very well with my Kaiyodo vinyls.   I wonder if there is a way to see better pics/check prices? An official website? 

amargasaurus cazaui

is it just me or do two of the sauropods look deathly starved to the emacciated level?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Patrx

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 23, 2016, 03:36:17 PM
is it just me or do two of the sauropods look deathly starved to the emacciated level?

The bigger titanosaur (Huanghetitan?) seems okay, but the rearing one and the Lufengosaurus are pretty bad in that regard. I can't tell from these pictures if the digits and external nares are done correctly.

The ornithopods both look very nice, but unfortunately the bigger one (presumably Shantungosaurus), has some visible fenestrae, making it a no-go for me. They really did a great job with the skin texture, though.

Viking Spawn

These look really nice.  But not for the prices they are asking.  Maybe I'll change my new after I see theropods from this line.

Fluffysaurus

I try to find other prices too. Still no luck.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

terrorchicken

very nice but pricey. I might be able to afford a smaller dino though(if they ever make one.) I too wish thet were more 1:40/1:50 scale.

Roselaar

These look pretty cool! Though some of them could have used a little more meat on their bones.

But since they're large, and not the most affordable to begin with, I'll skip these.

I do think some of these are Unique Species List material, am I right? :)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 23, 2016, 03:36:17 PM

Yeah, the rearing sauropod almost looks mummified :o

Halichoeres

These really are nice (despite some of them being a little lean), thanks for sharing, Dinofiel.

I don't think Monster House is a scammer, but they're definitely scalpers. They have individual Colorata figures (not the old ones, mind you) for $25-$30 on their site. In addition to overcharging for figures, they charge way too much for shipping. It's possible that it's different in Hong Kong, but at least mainland China subsidizes outgoing shipping costs, so if a Chinese seller is charging the same amount in shipping as, say, a Japanese seller, they're pocketing quite a lot of it.

Quote from: Roselaar on March 23, 2016, 05:45:41 PM
I do think some of these are Unique Species List material, am I right? :)

Mandschurosaurus and Huanghetitan, almost certainly. I'm not sure about Euhelopus, but maybe. I thought I saw some horrible transformer-type figure called Euhelopus once.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

Thanks for the info Dinofiel, but .... argh! Not a favourite seller of mine.
Though I definitely want these two ^-^.    (Let's see what the future brings.)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Are they from a Chinese seller or imported from Japan? I can't see the label too well.  Maybe Brett can get them too?

They do look a bit skinny but they look just like a lot of the older Kaiyodo vinyls and subsequently Bill Stout's art, which are both styles I like.  I get them as mostly early 90's interpretations. 

postsaurischian

Yes, I think these are Chinese, which makes it more difficult to get them :-\.

The "New Age of Chinasaurs" :o! ??

http://www.pnso.org/

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.