News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Horizon 1/10 TRex vs Triceratops Diorama

Started by Simon, July 26, 2016, 10:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

I had a chance to spruce up and reassemble my giant 1/10 Horizon TRex v Triceratops diorama a couple of weeks ago, so here's a new photo.  You can see more photos of this piece on my Garage Kit Gallery (link under my sig below).

I customized both kits heavily - the TRex is 51" long (measured along the spine) and the Triceratops is about 34" long.  Everything else was custom built by me.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Really nice! I like the colors you use for your buildups. They remind me a lot of 90's paleoart.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Georassic

Love the Triceratops' Battat-esque color scheme.

Simon

Thanks fellas.  The Battat Trike was indeed the inspiration for the Trike paint scheme, and the lurid colors of Luis Rey's dinoart was the inspiration for the TRex paint up ....

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.