News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

BlueKrono's Collections

Started by BlueKrono, September 12, 2016, 06:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Libraraptor - To be fair, I think the two Diplos on the bottom row are the same color. One just spent a lot of years out in the sandbox and got pretty abraded and bleached. "Loved," as the Velveteen Rabbit would say. Archinto - While some of my incidentals don't fit into a specific dinosaur species collection I aim for, some are obviously intentional. For those that aren't, I'm more than happy to part with to another esteemed collector.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

BlueKrono

MAKE SOME NOISE!!! Here come the screamers. I tried collecting them all, but they're from so many different decades and countries, and the variants are so slight that I found this task impossible. I don't actively seek them out anymore, but here's what I accumulated:

The whole herd

Theropods

Dimetrodons

Ankylosaurs

Stegosaurs

Ceratopsians

Bigg'uns
https://s5.postimg.cc/yaunq9i5z/image.jpg

And here's some new brass I roped in from across the pond.

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Archinto

Looks like your "choir" has a lot more little high pitched voices than my "choir" of big boys! LOL Nice assortment of screamers there, many of those I have or have had through my life. Memories! :3
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

BlueKrono

BlueKrono

Thought I'd update this with some portions of my collection. It's come a long way in 3 years.

Marx Kronosauruses:

MPC Kronosauruses:

Winneco Kronosauruses:

Nabisco plesiosaurs:

Libraraptor

ceratopsian

The way you have arranged them is so aesthetically pleasing!

Bokisaurus

Nice vintage collection, I love the old Marx and Ajax figures.
The Krono circle is awesome, who would have thought there were that many colors!
I'm very impressed with you acquiring a couple of the clay prototypes, now that truly impressive!😃

Halichoeres

A kaleidoscope of Kronosauruses, a panoply of pliosaurs! Very impressive.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Cenozoic Fauna

That looks super cool! Surprised by the variety of colors for those figures, great collection of plesiosaurs. 

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

BlueKrono

Quote from: triceratops83 on January 30, 2024, 03:33:37 AMavatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono How much of a Kronosaurus completist do you consider yourself? Because I just found this plush.

https://australianageofdinosaursmuseumshop.com/collections/new-in/products/kronosaurus-plush

Quite an incorrigible one, I would say, so thank you! 😂

BlueKrono

Due to the difficulty of posting photos on this site I rarely do so since I ditched a computer years ago, but I'm making an exception since I just found something very special, and it arrived on my birthday this week. When I was in preschool I saw a picture of an Elasmosaurus fighting a Tylosaurus in a coloring book and I was captivated by it. It got me interested in marine reptiles and inadvertently planted the collecting bug. I've purchased about 10 dinosaur coloring books from the late 1980's-early 1990's and finally found the one I've been searching for. It's got some other cool stuff as well, like Climatius, Coelacanthus, Alticamelus and Notharctus.

triceratops83

It's always a blast rediscovering something from your childhood. Congratulations!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Hey, cool! Are you gonna color it?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 19, 2024, 01:28:13 PMHey, cool! Are you gonna color it?

You know what, I am. I used to be in an adult coloring club where we'd meet at a bar once a month and color in coloring books. I enjoy doing art of all kinds.

Hermisaurus

Nice collection. I have the Battat Ouranosaurus but I really want to get the Haolonggood one.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.