News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Deinonychus "living" claw on a rock display base - by me

Started by red4, September 19, 2016, 10:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red4

I made these deinonychus claws, paired with a rock display base. The idea with the claw is to show what it would look like it if were taken from a recently dead deinonychus, and the keratin sheath removed, leaving behind a little bit of soaked in blood and flesh.
Here's a tutorial for how I made them http://imgur.com/a/Of0TQ

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

red4

Quote from: Jetoar on September 19, 2016, 10:51:18 PM
Really beautiful and wonderful tutorial  ^-^.

thanks. Think I should post this in classifieds?

Jose S.M.

Those look great! and if you are thinking of selling them then I think Classifieds it's the right section for this post.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.