News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Feather Girl

Started by Viergacht, October 20, 2016, 09:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viergacht

I've got some medical bills, so I'm going to be selling this Deinonychus plushie!

"Feather Girl" is about two feet from snout to tail tip, and is entirely hand-sewn from my original pattern in four different colors of faux fur with beanies so she sits up nicely. Her custom painted eyes have a following effect, which is pretty neat - she's looking at you no matter where you stand!

If you're interested, I'm going to keep the bidding going until Weds., 26 October. I'd like at least $50 for her (shipping will be from Cape Town, South Africa) and you can put in a bid by emailing me at [email protected] (please put "dinosaur bid" in the subject line). Thanks for looking!