News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PAPO : Earth108 Repainted Works

Started by earth108, November 11, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hello Guys!
This is my Papo repainted works thread. I'd keep up to post my works from Papo in here. Starting with my personal collection that I had finished for a while. Hope you guys like them.
Feel free to comment as usual :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

earth108

ITdactyl

I like the color scheme for both repaints.
I especially like how you reduced the shocked chicken look of the styracosaurus (that was a big improvement).

ceratopsian

You have a very sure eye for colour.  That comes out in all your work.

Jose S.M.

Beautiful repaints. I love the Pachy because purple is a difficult color to use realistically but it looks amazing there.

Fenestra

I like the natural tones you used for both, with a little splash of colour for courting displays.
They look very believable.
I really like the little bases as well.

Minmiminime

Oh, wow! These are sublime😻 Really brings the details out, they look alive! They look like statues that would cost £80+. The subtlety, choice and blending of your colours is spot on😊
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Halichoeres

Beautiful work as always. Never fails to make me smile to see one of your repaints pop up.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

earth108

Thank you very much for your comments guys! :D

waste_management

Some of the best repaints I have seen yet. I love the details and the colours. you are very talented!

Ikessauro

Simply masterpieces! Really some of the finest repaints around! Great job!

Brocc21

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Shonisaurus

avatar_earth108 @earth108 Your works are very good, by the way your pachyrhinosaurus is fabulous it seems that his body is painted with a metallic yellow perhaps golden, on the other hand those elegant touches of color on his feet, head of the head with that violet color and that grated body in the skin they give him a magnificent appearance.

With regard to styracosaurus, its colors are very realistic and sincerely improve the image of this exceptional sculpture by Papo enormously surpassing its original, on the other hand the bases that you have added to both Papo's ceraptosides give it a resin dinosaur image. I sincerely give you my congratulations, you are a great artist.

Duna

Wonderful job, both of them look astonishing, but the pachy is superb.

How do you make the bases? Which material are made of?

Just waiting for your next paint job!

Syndicate Bias

Repaint my Mo Models Carcha pleaseeee

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.