News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Stego's Dino-Ramas

Started by Stegotyranno420, February 03, 2020, 02:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Okay for this years contest i made a diorama and i want to see how i could improve. Here it is

I call it "The last battle at the [Kem Kem] Beds"

Killekor

Your diorama is nice, avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno , but I don't think that you can use it for the 2020 contest because the entries have all to be anonymous and not shown before the start of the poll. I'm right Dr. Admin avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum ?

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Killekor on February 03, 2020, 07:24:55 PM
Your diorama is nice, avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno , but I don't think that you can use it for the 2020 contest because the entries have all to be anonymous and not shown before the start of the poll. I'm right Dr. Admin avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum ?

Killekor

Yes, that's correct, dioramas in the contest must be "never seen before".  C:-)

That's a very atmospheric scene, avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno :)

Ravonium

Much better than my attempt at a diorama contest entry two years ago; I could see myself voting for this if it was in a diorama contest  8)

Libraraptor

I like it, too,  but you just broke two rules of the contest so you can't participate with that one anymore.  As I said, I really like it!

Sim

It's nice avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, but any photos used for your entry have to be your own.  If I'm not mistaken the Mojo Giganotosaurus at least isn't from a photo you took.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno You have been masterful. That game of carnivorous dinosaur shadows on a setting sun has an outstanding effect.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Sim on February 03, 2020, 08:23:20 PM
It's nice avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, but any photos used for your entry have to be your own.  If I'm not mistaken the Mojo Giganotosaurus at least isn't from a photo you took.
Actually i won a giveaway from mojo and they sent me their new figures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 03, 2020, 08:10:40 PM
I like it, too,  but you just broke two rules of the contest so you can't participate with that one anymore.  As I said, I really like it!
What rules I know about the one being anoymonous

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno on February 03, 2020, 09:54:17 PM
Quote from: Sim on February 03, 2020, 08:23:20 PM
Actually i won a giveaway from mojo and they sent me their new figures

I am waiting to receive Mojo giganotosaurus and spinosaurus in different packages. Are those beauties glimpsed in the shade? Wow!!! Now I am more interested in getting the Mojo de Minizoo figures.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.