News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

MLMjp´s Collection

Started by MLMjp, April 17, 2017, 01:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

What an incredible collection!

MLMjp

I will find a way to get eveything back on display, I promise! It will take me a while until I have time to deal with that matter though.
Quote from: Libraraptor on April 24, 2019, 07:22:38 AM
What an incredible collection!
Thank you!

stegosauria

Quote from: MLMjp on January 09, 2019, 06:46:06 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on January 04, 2019, 08:01:42 PM
Wow, I knew the JW line was big, but seeing one person's collection amassed like this really drives it home.
Now that I think of it, yeah, it a big collection. I guess that being used to it alters my perception and makes it look smaller than it actually is!
By, the way, I said I had a few more figures that did not have access in that moment. I´m back to Hungary to continue my Erasmus, so, this is what I have in my student room:

And that's all folks!

I'm sorry I just now read your thread because just now I see that you're here for Erasmus in my country. I don't know how long you will stay here and you probably know plenty of things about Hungary already but if you have any question about anything (language, customs or where is the best chocolate in Budapest :) ) you can shoot me with them.

By the way your Jurassic World collection looks really cool. I started to consider to pick up a few of them but it's hard to decide (plus I don't think even the half of these figures are available here).

MLMjp

Hello everyone, I'm back in my country, and this time for real.
I just wanted to show that I finally got the family back together!

MLMjp

Well, after cleaning and getting rid of some unnecessary stuff in my room, I finally managed to have a free self for my Jurassic World collection, its not as elegant as my previous display, but it is something:

Fit all the medium size toys as well as the majority of the small ones.

Big girls are still in my table except for the Mosasaurus which you can see behind them.
Still have a few of the smaller ones on storage alongside the vehicles and humans.

Libraraptor

Did you build a stanchion from LEGO for that Spinosaurus?

MLMjp

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 14, 2019, 09:33:02 PM
Did you build a stanchion from LEGO for that Spinosaurus?
Oops! ::) Forgot to remove it for the photo.

Yes, I did.

It stands fine but due to it being front heavy it tends to lean forward a bit, so i use it so it stands more upright.

Halichoeres

That is a lot of JP goodness.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MLMjp

Time to show what´s news in my collection, some acquisitions as well as some rearrangements!

Let´s star with my main dino shelves! I managed to get all 4 shelfs empty to be filled with figures!
First two selves are occupied by my Mattel JW dinos, and I believe that with some rearrangements I will be able to fit future acquisitions, since most of them will be small and medium sized.

Third and fourth are still occupaid by my main dinos, although now both shelfs feature figures that are more or less in the same scale (1:40-1:30), unlike before when the last shelf didn't really have a consistent scale. I also opened all my Battat dinosaurs and put some of them in the display, the "Tower of Terra" is no more.

The shelf above my bed, still has my collection of fossils, both authentic and replicas, as well as the PNSO Megalodon. I moved my non-scale collection of smaller animals there too. You can also see my copy of the Jurassic Park novel on the right.

Next is the one and only Jurassic World Brachiosaurus, this Big Girl is so big that she does not fit in any shelves so she spends most of her time on the floor, usually next to my bed (photo taken elsewhere because of light conditions).

MLMjp

Now we move to shelves above my desk, on the top shelf, we have my Kenner and Hasbro Jurassic Park toys, on the next one we have my Transformers Prime collection, and on the last one, my Transformers movie collection.

An finally the most exciting part! On the opposite side of my main shelves, there used to be a piece of furniture drilled to the wall for DVDs and videogames. I gave away and/or got rid some of them and relocated the ones I kept on a regular shelf, then proceeded to remove the DVD shelf, got the holes in the wall filled and painted over by dad, and then we proceed to assemble new shelves, which unfortunate turned out to be of rather meh quality, but they work. And this is the result!

Let´s get closer!
Bottom shelf has my Funko Pops, most of them Jurassic Park/World related. Also put the JW gyrosphere vehicle there because didn't have any other place to put it in that wasn't reserved for other stuff, btw, some of my JW human figures are stored in that vehicle.

Next it´s my Godzilla self! I expect this one to get quite crowded in the future...

Now my favorite ones, which host my big Jurassic World figures. I tried to have a theme with each one of them, a "Jurassic World" one and a "Jurassic Park" one. I wanted to put the T.rex family and it´s child in the Jurassic Park one but they did not fit, so I left them in with the rest of figures like you saw before.

The almost empty shelf on top of them is reserved for a non-dinosaur related collection I have recently started and the last one above them is occupied by a toy from my childhood, a Playmobil pirate ship. And that´s it for now...well, not exactly. I have more stuff that I can show but it is in storage, and unfortunately I don't wanna take it out right now, but I will show it here someday, I promise.

Until them, that's all folks!

Faelrin

Those are some nice displays you got there, as well as the assortment of figures. I'm digging your Mattel Jurassic World displays too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp  has a lovely and varied collection of figures of various types, from Godzilla movie figures to Mattel figures and even fossil replicas and figures from various collectibles such as Safari. Nice set, I'm glad for you.

MLMjp

Thanks avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin! I hope you can organize yours in a nice display too.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus, yeah, probably too many, I mean I have a dinosaur collection, a transformers collection, a Godzilla collection, a Funko Pop collection, and recently started another one....man, I don't know how I am able to substain all of this, thankfully the Funko Pop collection is finished and I always put restrictions over what I buy and what not for the other collections but still...

Halichoeres

Feels good to get everything nice and organized, doesn't it? :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you MLMjp I like your house tidy, you have as I already told you a very varied and complete collection.

MLMjp

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 31, 2020, 04:35:01 PM
Feels good to get everything nice and organized, doesn't it? :)
Definitely!