News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys of all time! The original poll has been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted in the previous stegosaur poll.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Kessan`s prehistory artwoork

Started by Kessan, March 13, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kessan

Feathered dromeosaur
poseable toy

and puppy inostravencia in progress

Lanthanotus

Woah, an awe-inspiring start here in the forum. What are those figures made of? That feathered dino is really nice, how big is it?

Kessan

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 13, 2017, 09:27:53 PM
Woah, an awe-inspiring start here in the forum. What are those figures made of? That feathered dino is really nice, how big is it?
Thanks)))  feathered dino 23cm
and in nearest time i show a microraptor near to real size

Kessan

New one feathered raptor and inostrancevia pup

[more]

Reptilia

Great stuff! How big they are?

Jose S.M.

Nice work, I really like the pup and how fluffy the raptor is.

Papi-Anon

Ino looks adorable. On that note, has there been any remains of young gorgonopsids and therocephalians?

Love the feathered dinos too, especially the fluffiness of the second.
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.