News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Raptorqueen's artwork :)

Started by Raptorqueen89, March 27, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptorqueen89

Hey everyone,
thought I'd share my Jurassic Park artwork with you.  For now I'm just focusing on Jurassic, but in the future I'm very keen to draw some scientifically accurate specimens too.  Let me know what you think :) Follow me on instagram is you want to keep up with my work, I'm also selling these as prints if anyone is interested.

PumperKrickel

deleted

Jose S.M.

Great job, especially the raptor, I love his you made  It's eyes.

Reptilia

Very nice artwork! You should try a Dilophosaurus, if you haven't already.

ZoPteryx

These look fantastic with lots of emotion!

BlueKrono

Of course we all want to see our faves, but this must be said first: you are a highly talented artist.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Raptorqueen89

Thanks guys! Yes I've drawn a dilophosaurus but not a parasaurolophus yet. I plan on drawing them all soon so I'll upload my spino which shouldn't be far away! 😁

Loon

Loving these, especially the T.rex; as much of a stickler as I can be for more up-to-date dinosaurs, I have a real soft spot when it comes to JP dinos. Your artwork captures them so well, really looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Raptorqueen89

Quote from: Loon on March 28, 2017, 09:28:17 PM
Loving these, especially the T.rex; as much of a stickler as I can be for more up-to-date dinosaurs, I have a real soft spot when it comes to JP dinos. Your artwork captures them so well, really looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you! That's what I love about dinosaurs, we can enjoy the old and new representations. 😁 I will always love the characters that launched my childhood dinosaur obsession which I still carry with me today. 😎

GasmaskMax

Noice  ;) . I actually like the spinosaur the best and i'm not totally sure why.

Raptorqueen89

Quote from: GasmaskMax on March 31, 2017, 03:11:21 AM
Noice  ;) . I actually like the spinosaur the best and i'm not totally sure why.

Yeah I really love how the colours turned out on him! The original has sold and I'm only making a few prints so if anyone wants spino, DM me asap! 😊

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.