News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

teleocrater

Started by spinosaurus1, May 02, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

inspired by Jetars gorgeous teleocrater skulpture, i decided to try my hand out in making a 4" teleocrator sculpture as well

Jetoar

Wonderful details spinosaurus and thank you for your words  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Looks nice so far!  :)

Jose S.M.

Yeah it's looking nice!

spinosaurus1

progress pics from yesterday. i am now working on the tail

Jetoar

It looks like a tuatara with the spines  ^-^. really good  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

spinosaurus1

thanks Jetoar. now that i think about it, it does look like a long necked tuatara  ;D

AcroSauroTaurus

I like the variation in scale shapes, its looking good! ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

spinosaurus1

ZoPteryx

Very excellent!  As others have said, I really like the change in scales from the body to the tail.  :)

Megalosaurus

Nice. You are talented.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

WarrenJB

Excellent! Looks very natural. :)

4" long... about 1:21 - 1:30 scale?

spinosaurus1

probably closer to the 1:21 scale range. really, i just made in the size similar to jetars, creation.

thanks for the compliment btw :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.