News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Warren's doodles

Started by WarrenJB, July 04, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarrenJB

It's been a while since I uploaded anything to my old dA account, and a while since I had anything to upload. But this particular part of the DTF has been making me feel left out. :)

So, some sketches to begin with.

Sinocalliopteryx:

Ceratosaurus:

Tyrannosaurs post-Carr (Daspletosaurus horneri):

Tyrannosaurs post-Bell...

Kaprosaurus

I can imagine the Ceratosaurus curiously looking at a Maratus Volans at a tree,and then it suddenly opened it's flaps and the Ceratosaus is like "Whut?!?!" Your drawings are charming,looking forward to see more! :)

Mamasaurus

You have a really nice sense of shape and musculature in your drawings. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Pachyrhinosaurus

Wow, I really like the way you did the ceratosaurus. I'm sculpting one right now, so it's interesting to see other artists' take on it.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Soopairik

The last one was really cool, I liked that.

ZoPteryx

These are really great, keep it up!  The post-Bell Rex made me chuckle.  :))

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.