News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

IrritatorRaji's Doodles

Started by IrritatorRaji, January 21, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Jose S.M.

I love this Therizinosaurus! It looks really great.

Libraraptor

IrritatorRaji

Bokisaurus

Nice work, love the simple yet effective lines. :D

IrritatorRaji

Not really a drawing but was experimenting with mehndi (henna) and did a Velociraptor.

For anyone not familiar, the paste will dry up and fall off, leaving a dark impression that will eventually fade.

I have no idea what it'll look like dry, will have to wait and see tomorrow

IrritatorRaji

Completed mehndi, I'm pleased with it :)

Also, I liked this design so much that I digitised it, hoping to maybe get it as a tattoo one day.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

IrritatorRaji

Thank you very much :)

-----------

Update to that T.rex I drew a while ago, added scales onto the face, thought the face looked a little bare

Patrx

Hey, I don't think I've wandered into this thread before, you've got some neat artwork here! I like your Tyrannosaurus in particular.

IrritatorRaji

Gothmog the Baryonyx

What a lovely Tyrannosaurus sketch
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

IrritatorRaji

IrritatorRaji

Requested by someone on DA a while back. Parasaurolophus :)

tyrantqueen

Good work, I particularly like the T. rex. MSPaint is a very underrated software that is more powerful than most people think.

Although the Paurosaurolophus (particularly its head) reminds me of this 3D print by Manuel Bejarano

IrritatorRaji

I use a whole bunch of references, I honestly don't remember all of the photos I've used but I probably did reference that for the head (I sit on drawings for months at a time)

IrritatorRaji

Look who's hopping on the Dynamoterror band wagon

(i'm using refs from a whole bunch of different tyrannosaurs cuz there's not really any other Dynamo drawings out there)

DinoToyCollector

To be honest, I stumble across this part of the forum for the first time. I have to say, I like the drawings. You have a good eye for perspective, which makes the drawings look very professional. What impresses me the most: you do all this with Paint? Good work!

IrritatorRaji

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector

Thank you very much! Your kind words mean a lot to me :)

And yes, all MS Paint, it's a lot better than people think!  ;D

Dinoreplicas

Some nice work here, you have illustrative flair.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.