News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dragonrider02's DinoArt

Started by DragonRider02, May 04, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini Minmi

I love how you're doing your backgrounds with the same color as the dinosaur, it ties it all together nicely.

ZoPteryx

Outstanding!  Really liking your art style.  ^-^

DragonRider02

Metriacanthosaurus Watercolor

This guy is technically a Dinosaur Pterosaur So I can post him here too, right?

DragonRider02

Just a pair of preening Velociraptors

PumperKrickel

deleted

DragonRider02

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on June 07, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
Love the Metriacanthosaurus. Your artstyle is fantastic. You should consider selling prints, if you donĀ“t do so already.
Thanks. I don't sell prints(maybe in future I will) but sometimes I menage to sell originals.

DragonRider02

Some colorful raptor

PS. My dinosaur commissions are open!

DragonRider02

This time I'll show ya something diffrent-not a drawing but A HANDMADE DINO MAGNETS!

Archaeopteryx

Giganotosaurus

Brachiosurus
My question: would anybody be interested into buying a dinomagnet? I can make any species you want! The price would be around 40PLN+shipping, payment via PayPal

Mini Minmi

Those magnets are so adorable! I love your attention to details (every feather, the stripes, the skin texture) and poses, the way they're flattened but still feel 3D.

I wouldn't dare buy them because my cat has the bad habit of jumping at magnets and I'd be too worried about them breaking, but I absolutely needed to let you know how much I love them none the less.

Jose S.M.

Those are wonderful, so cute! I have trouble with shipping but otherwise I would definitely get some of them, I hope you sell them good. They are adorable.

DragonRider02

Concavenator Watercolor

Caudipteryx watercolor

BotM Linheraptor. He's soooo beautiful I just had to draw him!

DragonRider02

Photos are art too, right?

IrritatorRaji

Aww, those are actually really cute :))

Dinomike

Wow! Your watercolor paintings are really good! Love the colors!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Mini Minmi

Hahahahaha those pictures are amazing and hilarious. I especially love the sepia tone to make them look old. It's so perfect.

DragonRider02

watercolor T-rex.

Original painting for sale

Mini Minmi

Ouuuuh I like how it still looks threatening in this "softer" style. Well not exactly threatening but I would be very polite to it. Lovely color choices and those stripes and spots details just make it pop. How long does a painting like that takes you, usually?

DragonRider02

Quote from: Mini Minmi on June 25, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
How long does a painting like that takes you, usually?
I never count Time when drawing or painting but I guess not more than 2 hours.

DragonRider02

Climbing Archaeopteryx

Halichoeres

Nice work, I like the pose
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.