News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Walking With Papercraft

Started by DrWheelieMobile, January 11, 2019, 02:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrWheelieMobile

As 2019 will see the 20th anniversary of Walking with Dinosaurs, I'd thought I'd celebrate with a new series of paper models, starting with this guy:

He's free to download via my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/drwheeliemobile/art/Walking-With-Papercraft-Coelophysis-779237188

Based on original models by HENDRIX/DinosaurManZT2, which can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B442QuWePTBncm1jVFgyYzlDVkE

As I've mentioned on my DA page, I'm not going to do all the animals in the series, and while I have some ideas of which animals I'm going to do, I'd like to hear your opinions too :)

stargatedalek

It's lovely!

As for recommendations, the smaller creatures from the packs like Peteinosaurus or maybe even the tuatara would be great as we could make them roughly life sized.

Patrx

Whoah, that's really excellent. Great work!

Shonisaurus

My recommendation would be to make a diplodocus of the WWD series, it is an iconic sauropod from my paleontological point of view. On the other hand the coelophysis recreated in paper of the series of WWD is great although I would like that it had the jaw opened so that it showed its small teeth and its language.

I congratulate you for your thought and welcome to the forum.

BlueKrono

I'd love to see the Liopleurodon.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.