News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My 1/35 Sauropod sculpture PAINTED

Started by Brolyss4, January 22, 2019, 05:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Dear friends, I want to present to you my Ampelosaurus sculpture, a rare sauropod, it was a middle sized Titanosaurian armored Sauropod, it measured about 15 meters long (50 ft). It had 3 different kind of osteoderms on its back, some of them were spikes, some others were like bulbs, when alive, this beast should have been very beautiful to look at, I tried to make it as beautiful as I could (at least for me), following all scientific information I could find about this beast regarding the skull shape, arrange and size of osteoderms, lenght of tail, digits...

It is 1/35 scale, 43 cm long, made in epoxy putty, the human figure is in scale with the dinosaur, VW Beetle is 1/32, but it fits well.

Also, white model kits and finished pieces are now available for purchase and they´re shipping now, For orders please send private message here, or by e-mail to [email protected], or by message in my FB page

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=7598.0

Please tell me what you think

Lanthanotus

I'd buy a toy cast of this in the blink of an eye, wonderful!

Shonisaurus

You are a tall paleoescultor. If that dinosaur was PVC or vinyl, you can be sure that I would buy you that beauty of ampelosaurus. Sincerely the companies of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of collecting (resin) or toy (PVC, vinyl) should take good note of your works.

I could hire you to make prehistoric animal figures and in this case dinosaurs. You are a great artist.

Brolyss4

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 22, 2019, 08:35:51 PM
I'd buy a toy cast of this in the blink of an eye, wonderful!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 22, 2019, 09:34:54 PM
You are a tall paleoescultor. If that dinosaur was PVC or vinyl, you can be sure that I would buy you that beauty of ampelosaurus. Sincerely the companies of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of collecting (resin) or toy (PVC, vinyl) should take good note of your works.

I could hire you to make prehistoric animal figures and in this case dinosaurs. You are a great artist.

Wow!! Thank you for your words, you encourage me to keep making dinosaurs. For a person like me, resin garage kits are the only way I can share my work with you guys, buying my copies is one way of supporting my work to keep doing more sculptures, maybe in the future I can find a way to give the next step on mass producing in other material, but as for now this is just a hobby and resin is the only way I can reach to the whole world. I guess it is better than not being available at all.

Brolyss4

Sculpture painted!! Please see first post with updated pictures

Fenestra

Wonderful!
And look at that face! She looks like a wise old lady to me.  ^-^

DinoToyCollector

Wow, this model was already very amazing without colour. But now, you've put it on a whole new level of amazing.

Shonisaurus

That sauropod is something out of the ordinary. His eyes seem to have life and the sculpture is all plates, wrinkles, muscles is a marvel I congratulate you  Brolyss4 you have done a craft work of immeasurable quality.

Dimitar_E

The osteoderms on the lower back look like small galaxies :)
Amazing work of art!!

Nimravus

Brolyss4

Quote from: Fenestra on April 04, 2019, 09:31:33 AM
Wonderful!
And look at that face! She looks like a wise old lady to me.  ^-^

"Wise old lady" nice description, I love it, I should have promoted it  with that title ;)

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 04, 2019, 10:56:22 AM
Wow, this model was already very amazing without colour. But now, you've put it on a whole new level of amazing.

Thank you!! it comes to life with nice paint scheme

Quote from: Dimitar_E on April 04, 2019, 01:07:31 PM
The osteoderms on the lower back look like small galaxies :)
Amazing work of art!!

It´s true, thank you!!

Quote from: Nimravus on April 04, 2019, 10:13:34 PM
Awesome!

;D thanks bro

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.