News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Size Comparison Parade

Started by danmalcolm, March 18, 2019, 04:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danmalcolm

Been working on this awhile and while I still have some editing and tweaks I plan on doing I thought I'd share.

Can you spot any figure-inspired colour schemes?

DinoToyCollector

Wow, that is an amazing piece of art. I really like your style!

I can see the Papo Styracosaurus, Rebor "Ankylosaurus" Plain version, the Collecta Deinocheirus and maybe the Kaiyodo Protoceratops  ^-^

Fenestra

I can spot Safari's Pteranodon and Papo's Quetzalcoatlus.  ^-^
Excellent drawing. I really like the night sky as background.

Halichoeres

Nicely done! I think I also see the Schleich Kentrosaurus, and Papo Pachycephalosaurus and Styracosaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

acro-man

I spot some poses, don't know if it's correct:
Rebor T-rex
Papo Dilophosaurus
PNSO Mandschurosaurus
CollectA Iguanadon

Great art!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

I see the beishanlong Collecta if I'm not mistaken.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: danmalcolm on March 18, 2019, 04:38:36 AM
Been working on this awhile and while I still have some editing and tweaks I plan on doing I thought I'd share.

Can you spot any figure-inspired colour schemes?
Where is the picture

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.