News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Part of Dino Riders Collection for sale??????

Started by Mr. P, December 08, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. P

Just parted ways with about half of my Dino Riders collection. :'(  A fairly new Dino Rider collector, and long time friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse, for the DR's he needed to complete his collection....Like I said....an offer I could not refuse!  So I am just putting it out there to see if anyone would have interest in the rest???....Still love the toy line, but there's not much more to do (maybe get the Commandos, never got my hands on them)  He needed the following dinos...torosaurus, triceratops, bronto, stego, pachyrhino, diplo, wooly mammoth, giant sloth, and the Rulon Deinonychus.  All of my dinos are in Superb "Outta the box condition"  some dinos i did remove from the box, very good colors (greys on the first series Rulons) I have multiples of the smaller 2nd series (5 Placerias', 4 Saurolophus, etc) some boxes, instructions, misc. weapons parts etc.  Let me know if there is any interest, or for a item by item detailed list.  Thanks all!

TimeCapsuleToys

Send me a pm with what you have and prices. I need to complete my set still. Im in the age of im old enough to buy old toys from childhood.

Primeval Battles

Hi,

pls feel VERY invited to see HERE:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=7844.0

My Dino-Rider-Art-Photography prpject:-)

ToniMan

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.