News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Official thread for 2013 figures. If anything seems to be several days behind in updating, please feel free to PM me. Thanks, and enjoy.

Carnegie:
Concavenator

Wild Safari:
Elasmosaurus

Dimorphodon

Diabloceratops

Gastornis

Gryposaurus

Cambrian Era Toob

Papo:

Wooly Rhino

Carnotaurus

Dimetrodon

Bullyland:
Saber Tooth Tiger & Saber Tooth Cat
(Smilodon & Eusmilus)

Schleich:

Carnotaurus & Styracosaurus

Collecta:
Diabloceratops

Daspletosaurus

Diplodocus

Pachycephalosaurus

Parasurolophus Deluxe

Ankylosaurus (repaint) Deluxe

Deinotherium

Mojo
Deinotherium

Entelodont

Brontotherium

Hyaenodon

Favorite:
Tyrannosaurus (green)
Tyrannosaurus (brown)
Plesiosaurus
Stegosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Velociraptor
Brachiosaurus
Allosaurus
Spinosaurus
Styracosaurus
Triceratops
Ankylosaurus
Pteranodon

Geoworld:
Falcarius

Sideshow Dinosauria:
Dilophosaurus

Release Schedules

Please note this information is subject to change, and often does. It is based on US market info, and will vary based on location. I recommend using it as only a basic reference.

ETA Schedule for CollectA 2013
Spring:
Deinotherium
Diabloceratops
Diplodocus
Summer:
Daspletosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Parasaurolophus Deluxe

ETA Schedule for Safari 2013
January:
Concavenator
February:
Cambrian Life Toob
Gastornis
May:
Diabloceratops
Dimorphodon
Elasmosaurus
Gryposaurus

ETA Schedule for Papo 2013
March:
Carnotaurus
Woolly Rhino
July:
Dimetrodon

DinoToyForum

Thanks Dan  8)

Edit -  I copied the existing details from the first post of the previous thread. I'm sure you will do a great job of keeping it up to date, you are probably in the best position to do so as well! Many thanks!

Takama

another website has been posting images of what is believed to be a brand new Mammoth Calf from Bullyland

I doint know if its really new or not

Dan

Talk about timing. Safari 2013 Preview Catalog was revealed today, and it is awesome. I wish I could share details, but I will say that there is a lot to love for the non-dinosaur prehistoric fan. Definitely a few that I've seen people clamoring for. Five new species for the Wild Safari line.

DinoToyForum

Seijun

Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2012, 01:36:03 PM
another website has been posting images of what is believed to be a brand new Mammoth Calf from Bullyland

I doint know if its really new or not

The figure was being sold as used, and bullyland had no computer records of ever making this figure (and no humans there could remember it), so it is definitely not a new/unreleased bullyland figure, and looks very unlikely to have been made by bullyland at all.  :(

EDIT: The model does say "bully" on the bottom as well as "(C) SMNS". However, I am still skeptical that it is from bullyland considering no one there has ever seen it before. Anyone know what SMNS might stand for?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Arrancon

Quote from: Dan on September 24, 2012, 06:57:38 PM
Talk about timing. Safari 2013 Preview Catalog was revealed today, and it is awesome. I wish I could share details, but I will say that there is a lot to love for the non-dinosaur prehistoric fan. Definitely a few that I've seen people clamoring for. Five new species for the Wild Safari line.
Any hints on what kinds of non-dinosaur? Like mammal, invertebre, fish, etc...

Roselaar

Quote from: Dan on September 24, 2012, 06:57:38 PM

If you can give us a number on the Wild Safari line, why not on the Carnegie line and toobs, if any? Pretty please...  ^-^

CityRaptor

New non-Dinosaurs? Please don't be mammals! Please don't be Mammals!

As for the Mammoth Calf: It atleast seems to fit with the new versions of the cats, style-wise.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Ikessauro

Already? It's nice to know that there will be 5 new models and non-dinos. I hope they do some weird looking amphibians or reptiles from the Paleozoic. Pterosaurs or marine reptiles would be ok too, since very obscure genera, otherwise I'll be bored when I see them.  I don't care much for invertebrates but maybe they can be good too, I'll have to wait and see.

Seijun

Please be mammals, please be mammals, please be mammals....
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

SBell

Just saw the doc--wow. People should be happy. I am already excited, and yet sad because it will be like 6 months or more before I have them...and at least a month before I can say anything...

Ikessauro

Quote from: Seijun on September 24, 2012, 10:04:07 PM

Mammals are cool for me, but we need new genera. I am tired of Mammoths.

Gwangi

Quote from: Ikessauro on September 24, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Agreed. Where mammals are concerned we need some prehistoric whales, entelodonts, marsupials etc. I really hope they do some more non-mammal synapsids, an Estemmenosuchus would be nice. More non-dinosaur archosaurs would also be appreciated, similar to the Postosuchus.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Gwangi on September 24, 2012, 11:14:00 PM
Quote from: Ikessauro on September 24, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

... Estemmenosuchus would be nice. More non-dinosaur archosaurs would also be appreciated, similar to the Postosuchus.

Estemmenosuchus reminds me of a samurai :) It's a really good choice since none of the mainstream companies (e.g. Safari Ltd./Papo/CollectA/Schleich) have ever attempted one. So we have to wait another 2-3 weeks before the reveal? I wonder what's in the 2013 WS batch? Basilosaurus? Moschops? Laganosuchus? Dsungaripterus? Ornithocheirus? Platybelodon? Also, a Pterosaur toob seems to be a rather popular choice...

SBell

All he said was some non-dinos.  You guys might want to check your expectations a little, otherwise you're going to accidentally disappoint yourselves.

Seijun

I will inevitably be disappointed by anything non-mammal  :P As long as its not another mammoth or cat.

Balaur

Let their be a Pterosaur Tooobbb!!!!!!! Awww!!!!! If its there, my life is complete  ;D

Gryphoceratops

A pterosaur toob would make lots of people (myself included) very happy.  I have been hoping for some smaller pterosaur models for a long time now. 

Takama

Hello Dan, Its me Ramona Pariente, I give you permission to reveal our new products

>:D >:D

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.