News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, November 10, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Cool Stintanosaurus, congrats  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Fukuiraptor

Hey, I'm in Hong Kong  ;)

Quote from: Thundercharge on February 01, 2013, 01:56:33 PM
I like the packaging.  ^-^

Which store were you able to find it in? I've only seen them online so far (got the Guanlong off Amazon).

Fukuiraptor

I have removed from package the Geoworld Tsintaosaurus and took a few comparison photos with the Collecta version.  Which one do you like more?

ajax

I prefer the Collecta version, I don't actually like the Geoworld one at all. The Collecta isn't without faults, the 'Horn' is distracting for one.

DinoLord

Nothing can beat the Collecta Tsintaosaurus.  ;D

Takama

I find that the Geoworld one has more Beef in the legs, and less on top of the head

Jetoar

I like to much collecta version for colors and sculpture  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Thundercharge

I think I like the CollectA version a bit more. Although that horn is so outrageous.  :))

One thing that's a little off about a lot of the JH figures is their eyes; a lot of them have the same giant yellow ones. They might look even better if more attention to detail was taken with them.

Click sig for my collection! :)

tyrantqueen

Not really crazy about either of them, to be honest. But I guess I'd go with the CollectA Penis-o-saurus.

Fukuiraptor

Yes, for the Geoworld version, in particular I'm not sure if the toes of his rear legs are proper presentation of the animal.

Quote from: ajax on February 12, 2013, 03:40:54 AM
I prefer the Collecta version, I don't actually like the Geoworld one at all. The Collecta isn't without faults, the 'Horn' is distracting for one.

Bokisaurus

;D I like the CollectA much better, it looks more "elegant" I guess? ;D

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Fukuiraptor

Finally found a display case that can guard against UV!  This case is said to be able to protect the toys from the UV in sunlight, plus it is huge, yeah!

Package

Its characteristics

How big is it?

Dinos moved in

There is room for more  :))

Ikessauro

sauroid

is it dustproof and is it made of acrylic?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Battatitan

Awesome collection - congratulations.  :D That display case is really effective and looks great. Nice find!  :)

Fukuiraptor

Fukuiraptor

Yes, it is dustproof.  I am not sure what material it is.  The package said it is made of "PS".  Does that means plastic, acrylic or something similar?

Quote from: sauroid on February 16, 2013, 04:20:15 PM

Ikessauro

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on February 17, 2013, 01:48:25 AM
Yes, it is dustproof.  I am not sure what material it is.  The package said it is made of "PS".  Does that means plastic, acrylic or something similar?

Quote from: sauroid on February 16, 2013, 04:20:15 PM

I wish I could find one like this here in Brazil. A bit expensive though. I guess the PS means Polystyrene, don't you think?

Fukuiraptor

Re-organising one of the dinos shelves today to make room for the new figures of 2013  :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.