News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Parasaurolophus walkeri

Started by dinonikes, November 18, 2012, 09:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

No photos yet, just have the armature built so far. Just wanted to make a thread for it so I can have somewhere to upload photos when I can do so.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Is the pose different on this one from the original Para ?

dinonikes

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 19, 2012, 12:22:23 AM
Is the pose different on this one from the original Para ?

Yes it is similar but different enough to say its a new pose.It is quite a bit smaller as well- the first one was supposed to be representing the largest Para- forget now what that one was called- the size seemed too large, and I scrapped that and just retired it. Wanted to make a real nice 1/40 Para

Blade-of-the-Moon

I just wondered if it would go with my established herd ..er..family group..well..more like trio. lol

Takama

after receiving my P Tubicen, I'm Wondering.  How's this new one coming along?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think Malcolm had said he had slowed production a bit til he sold some more of the other pieces.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Takama

OH ok.   Gives me time to rack up the cash so I can obtain some more of them.

Plan on getting the ceratosaurus and Moschops next.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on September 17, 2013, 03:13:34 AM
OH ok.   Gives me time to rack up the cash so I can obtain some more of them.

Plan on getting the ceratosaurus and Moschops next.

I have the Ceratosaurus ordered myself..can't wait to get him..then I have to buy the 2nd version.. lol

Takama

Dan also said that Malcolm might send some of the newer pieces to his shop soon.   

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool ! The more distribution the better !

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.