News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Which is the best dinorider ? Vote !

Started by biniou24, August 11, 2012, 08:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are your 5 prefered dinoriders ?

Tyrannosaurus Rex
22 (51.2%)
Triceratops
8 (18.6%)
Deinonychus (rulon)
3 (7%)
Diplodocus
7 (16.3%)
Pteranodon
3 (7%)
Monoclonius
5 (11.6%)
Pterodactyl
1 (2.3%)
Ankylosaurus
3 (7%)
Torosaurus
11 (25.6%)
Deinonychus (valorian)
1 (2.3%)
Quetzalcoatlus (wave 1, valorian)
3 (7%)
Styracosaurus
4 (9.3%)
Brontosaurus
17 (39.5%)
Edmontonia
12 (27.9%)
Protoceratops
5 (11.6%)
Stegosaurus
6 (14%)
Pachycephalosaurus
3 (7%)
Struthiominus
10 (23.3%)
Dimetrodon
5 (11.6%)
Kentrosaurus
21 (48.8%)
Saurolophus
12 (27.9%)
Placerias
6 (14%)
Pachyrhinosaurus
5 (11.6%)
Chasmosaurus
3 (7%)
Quetzalcoatlus (wave 3, rulon)
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Arul

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on November 20, 2012, 09:49:44 AM
My favorite figure of mammals is the giant board (entelolodon) He is very cool and he has a poseable jaws.

It's called Megachoerus on the box. And it's the only one I would have voted for (come on--there's only 4 mammals anyway!).

stargatedalek

No love for the miniature rhamphorynchus?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 22, 2015, 02:33:12 PM
No love for the miniature rhamphorynchus?

They're part of the Brontosaurus set, so a vote for it is a vote for tiny pterosaurs! lol

Tylosaurus

This thread may be 300+ days old, but I made my votes today 8)

1.) Edmontonia with Atlas

This unit is perfect defense wise from all directions, accuracy on the dino model didn't seem too far off either, well for 1988 anyways ;)

2.) Kentrosaurus with Krok

This is probably one of the most accurate Kentro toy ever made, that for 1988 and it's mount is simply amazing.
The Pilot seats can swivel 180 degrees and it's six Heavy dual laser cannons can do some serious damage as well.

3.) Stegosaurus with Tark & Vega

Long range Missiles, Quad Lasers, Swivel pods with medium Dual Laser Cannons, and a tail scythe, pretty well armed for that part.
I find it only a great shame they didn't use an accurate model for this one, the Stego prototype was more like the Kento model, a lot better that the one they used here.

4.) Quetzalcoatlus with Algar

This is by far the best of the flying units of the enitre DR series, the colors used for the skin of the Quets are really well placed.
the armor and armament applied make this  DR unit worth having Two laser guided bombs and two long range heavy dual beamed laser cannons;
that make this a heavy strike fighter in a sense, the brainbx also acts as canards, this was Tyco's last best for that part.

5.) Brontosaurus with Serena, Ace & Ion

Still one of my favorites, just because of all the designs it went through, the prototype would of been far better than this mount it has now.
The Old mount featured a Dual Manned Fusion Cannon; it would charge it's energy from the STEP Crystal and let go a powerful charge or ir could fire slavors of ess powerful shits to the targets.
The cockpit had Dual Windows that would swivel ope from either side, the leg tri-laser are the only part that stayed within the old concept
The three Ramphorhyncus bombers the mines and the Mine slide all have been applied but overall the one we have now is more like some mobile fortress.
All in all this unit is very large and still worth having, it was fun buying this at The World of Toys in Perth back in August of 1990 for122.50 AUSD , that were some fun times.

But there you have my choices and my reasons on why 8)

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoToyForum

How about if we make the results of this poll into a top 10 video on the DinoToyBlog Channel?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.