Author Topic: 1/40 Suchomimus- Released  (Read 17150 times)

ProSauropod

• View Profile
Re: 1/40 Suchomimus- Released
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2014, 12:02:42 AM »
I just got an Apatosaurus ordered over a year ago - but as I told him, I've waited 65 million years so what's a few more?  It's a lovely piece; and I hope the rest of the order will eventually show up - if it does I'll post pictures because it's a custom one-off (I think).  So yes; although it takes a long time and communication is intermittent he's there and producing pieces I'm very happy to have in my collection  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

• Global Moderator
  • Old fossil member
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery on Deviant Art
  • Dinosaur: Allosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member , 5,209 posts , Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 12:17:39 AM »
I just got an Apatosaurus ordered over a year ago - but as I told him, I've waited 65 million years so what's a few more?  It's a lovely piece; and I hope the rest of the order will eventually show up - if it does I'll post pictures because it's a custom one-off (I think).  So yes; although it takes a long time and communication is intermittent he's there and producing pieces I'm very happy to have in my collection  ;D

Cool, so items are shipping !  Still waiting on my 1:40s to show, then my Compy pack, and finally my Torosaurus dio he's creating. :)

SBell

• Eocene survivor
  • Rowsdower--Zap Rowsdower
    • View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
  • Dinosaur: No dinosaur--Pachycrocuta!
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member/Exiled Moderator ;) (6028 posts)
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 12:47:16 AM »

That's why they are some of my most prized pieces--each one is a looooonnnnngggg labour of love and skill. And each one will be a little different, since they are all hand-casted and hand-painted.

Takama

• Reviewer
  • Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Dilophosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Full Member.
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 02:20:57 AM »

Cool, so items are shipping !  Still waiting on my 1:40s to show, then my Compy pack, and finally my Torosaurus dio he's creating. :)

Torosaurus Diorama?

So he has a Torosaurus to add to the List of Figures now?
A true Dinosaur fan loves dinosaurs for what they are, not what he/she wants them to be.

Blade-of-the-Moon

• Global Moderator
  • Old fossil member
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery on Deviant Art
  • Dinosaur: Allosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member , 5,209 posts , Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 04:21:16 AM »

Torosaurus Diorama?

So he has a Torosaurus to add to the List of Figures now?

Sorry, no he built Shane's Torosaurus and juvenile model kits for me. He really wanted to try his hand at painting Shane's work and I was happy to give him the chance. I've heard he actually created some figures just for the dio . Can't wait to see it !