News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Suchomimus- Released

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 11:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProSauropod

I just got an Apatosaurus ordered over a year ago - but as I told him, I've waited 65 million years so what's a few more?  It's a lovely piece; and I hope the rest of the order will eventually show up - if it does I'll post pictures because it's a custom one-off (I think).  So yes; although it takes a long time and communication is intermittent he's there and producing pieces I'm very happy to have in my collection  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ProSauropod on March 26, 2014, 12:02:42 AM
I just got an Apatosaurus ordered over a year ago - but as I told him, I've waited 65 million years so what's a few more?  It's a lovely piece; and I hope the rest of the order will eventually show up - if it does I'll post pictures because it's a custom one-off (I think).  So yes; although it takes a long time and communication is intermittent he's there and producing pieces I'm very happy to have in my collection  ;D

Cool, so items are shipping !  Still waiting on my 1:40s to show, then my Compy pack, and finally my Torosaurus dio he's creating. :)

SBell

That's why they are some of my most prized pieces--each one is a looooonnnnngggg labour of love and skill. And each one will be a little different, since they are all hand-casted and hand-painted.

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 26, 2014, 12:17:39 AM

Cool, so items are shipping !  Still waiting on my 1:40s to show, then my Compy pack, and finally my Torosaurus dio he's creating. :)

Torosaurus Diorama?

So he has a Torosaurus to add to the List of Figures now?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on March 26, 2014, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 26, 2014, 12:17:39 AM

Torosaurus Diorama?

So he has a Torosaurus to add to the List of Figures now?

Sorry, no he built Shane's Torosaurus and juvenile model kits for me. He really wanted to try his hand at painting Shane's work and I was happy to give him the chance. I've heard he actually created some figures just for the dio . Can't wait to see it !

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.