News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Misc. Business/Flotsam and Jetsom

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 07:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Sad, Directly was the only way I could of Orderd from him.     Well at least I have one of his creations. The Old Parasaurolophus tubicen.   

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on January 18, 2015, 12:09:54 AM
Sad, Directly was the only way I could of Orderd from him.     Well at least I have one of his creations. The Old Parasaurolophus tubicen.   

If he sells through Dan , you can order through him.

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 18, 2015, 01:05:45 AM
Quote from: Takama on January 18, 2015, 12:09:54 AM

If he sells through Dan , you can order through him.

True  :)

SBell

I did manage to get a text from him a little while back, and got about the same message. Pretty much, if you ordered and paid, you'll get it. Otherwise, he's not sure what the future will hold. It's too bad, because his sculpts are fantastic, and very distinct. Maybe a mold-and-cast person can work with him? Anyone out there?

Or someone with  a high resolution scanner for producing 3D models? :P

Blade-of-the-Moon

The only member we have that does casting I can think of is Brandem, if Malcolm wanted him to he probably would. Dan could probably also get them made. I suggest once before it would really help take a lot of the problems off his shoulders. From previous conversations with Malcolm though I think he wants to handle it all himself or not at all. :/

His pieces were only getting better too judging by the last pieces he was working on.

ProSauropod

Any update from anyone? It's been a few years; I've more or less written off my order to experience but would like to be mistaken  :-\

SBell

Quote from: ProSauropod on June 09, 2015, 06:53:55 PM
Any update from anyone? It's been a few years; I've more or less written off my order to experience but would like to be mistaken  :-\

I recently sent a text, but didn't hear back. I had been able to get in touch a few months ago (December?) but nothing since then. It is a little frustrating; I've been waiting two years now.

But I still keep hope alive. I have to. That's all I have!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Malcolm has quite a bit of my money and items, he sent me a message May 23 saying I would have my stuff soon.

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 18, 2015, 04:32:13 AM
Malcolm has quite a bit of my money and items, he sent me a message May 23 saying I would have my stuff soon.

It would be nice to at least get responses from him. I don't think that's too much to ask (I still have not heard back).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on June 18, 2015, 05:07:32 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 18, 2015, 04:32:13 AM

It would be nice to at least get responses from him. I don't think that's too much to ask (I still have not heard back).

I saw he was on fb tonight, I sent a message asking him how things were going and to contact DTF members he had outstanding orders with to give them some sort of notice. He saw the messages but I didn't get a reply.

dinonikes

Just wanted to let you know I am still alive. Sorry for the lack of communication. I won't go into details, those waiting for goods will soon have their patience rewarded.

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thank you for posting Malcolm, it is much appreciated!

SBell

Fantastic to know, thanks Malcolm!

SBell

Quote from: dinonikes on July 06, 2015, 04:02:45 AM
Just wanted to let you know I am still alive. Sorry for the lack of communication. I won't go into details, those waiting for goods will soon have their patience rewarded.

This was from over a year ago, and I haven't been able to make contact since around then--has anyone heard from Malcolm at all lately? Anything? I have a few blank spots that I am still hoping to fill!

Blade-of-the-Moon

July 2015 was about 3 months ago bud.  Granted it's still stretching into a heck of a wait at this point.

I heard from him around Sept 25th via facebook : https://www.facebook.com/malcolm.mlodoch

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 05, 2015, 12:36:20 AM
July 2015 was about 3 months ago bud.  Granted it's still stretching into a heck of a wait at this point.

I heard from him around Sept 25th via facebook : https://www.facebook.com/malcolm.mlodoch

Yes. Yes it is. I'm not sure what I was seeing...still, I made my purchase in June 2013...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on November 05, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

Yes. Yes it is. I'm not sure what I was seeing...still, I made my purchase in June 2013...

Oh I totally get you, hence the rest of my comment. I've been waiting on three 1:1 Compies for the Park here, my Torosaurus kit from Shane he built..and I want to say something else but can't recall what it was now?  So yeah been a couple years or so now here as well.  He keeps saying he will get everyone taken care of to me, I can't help but believe it's true.

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 05, 2015, 03:23:48 AM
Quote from: SBell on November 05, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

Oh I totally get you, hence the rest of my comment. I've been waiting on three 1:1 Compies for the Park here, my Torosaurus kit from Shane he built..and I want to say something else but can't recall what it was now?  So yeah been a couple years or so now here as well.  He keeps saying he will get everyone taken care of to me, I can't help but believe it's true.

Yeah, I kind of need to believe it is true. I want it to be true. I know his production is slow but it used to at least be steady.

amargasaurus cazaui

Makes me feel odd, cause the two pieces I got were ordered after yours SBell, but I had emphasized I needed them for a given show and date so they were made and sent within the time frame. I feel for you on this, I hope your patience is in fact rewarded....well for both of you. Sorry this has happened
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.