News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Misc. Business/Flotsam and Jetsom

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 07:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I think we could do with some official statement from Malcolm on the status of Faunacasts. If the project is no longer active, and it hasn't been for several years, it might be time to archive this section. Would you please invite him to log into the forum - just once - to let everyone know the situation?

Blade-of-the-Moon

he told me soon earlier this year, nothing yet

SBell

Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 06, 2016, 04:10:24 PM
I think we could do with some official statement from Malcolm on the status of Faunacasts. If the project is no longer active, and it hasn't been for several years, it might be time to archive this section. Would you please invite him to log into the forum - just once - to let everyone know the situation?

I'll send him an email, see if I hear back.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SBell on November 06, 2016, 06:23:27 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 06, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

I'll send him an email, see if I hear back.

Thanks!

DinoToyForum

SBell

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SBell on December 22, 2016, 02:15:05 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 22, 2016, 08:39:53 AM
I guess you didn't hear back?

I did not, no.

That's a shame. Well, I suppose I have to lock all the threads and archive that section of the forum.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.