News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Awesome stegosaurus skeleton dinosaur transforming egg toy thing: Can anyone ID?

Started by GuyWithTheDinoEggThing, January 06, 2013, 07:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyWithTheDinoEggThing

Awesome stegosaurus skeleton dinosaur transforming egg toy thing

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tzpspktm02rzau3/eZFLTUh5Fr

So when I went home over break I found this awesome transforming toy I had, but I have no clue what it is (and I'm dying to know.) I unfortunately have no clues, and there are no visible markings on it. I've Googled around a bunch and I can't find it.

(And in case it's not clear from the photos, it opens along the spine and everything flips in/out.)

So, does anyone have any ideas? Huge thanks and million Internet points to anyone who does :-)

alexeratops

ive seen then at some oregon museum called the OMNI's gift shop, but no infromation,sorry.
like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

IHogaRok

I have never seen anything like it. Maybe you discovered a new dinosaur toy. lol

ZoPteryx

I have no clue who makes these, but I have seen them before.  I used to have a blue non-skeleton one with a crocodile-like snout.

Mauro "Raptor86"

I used to have it. I had also the green crocosaurus. They are "Mostruovi" or "Monster Eggs". Also known as tamagora in Japan from Bandai

Jetoar

I have the human skeleton, t-rex skeleton, t-rex and beattle. I have more bootlegs, but the first are originals  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.