News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Ceratosaurus - Released

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 11:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metallisuchus

That artist 'Crash' drew a sleeping Tyrannosaurus and it always stuck out in my mind. It's not your usual depiction of the 'tyrant lizard king', which is why I liked it. It'd be nice to have a sculpt like that.  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Malcolm had some nice neat poses he was working on the resting Allosaurus and that nesting Cerato are two I've also been hoping for.

postsaurischian

It's gonna be an awesome model :)!
Do I have to make a pre-order in order to get one of these?

dinonikes

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 05, 2012, 10:16:28 AM

The first pose is available now- I just need to post some photos of one finished up- have a couple of them painted so far- PM me for details about any orders.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinonikes on July 06, 2012, 04:22:25 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on July 05, 2012, 10:16:28 AM

The first pose is available now- I just need to post some photos of one finished up- have a couple of them painted so far- PM me for details about any orders.

Would love to see it painted up! ;D

Patrx

dinonikes

Here is one take on a paint scheme-

Patrx

Wow, Malcolm, that is just gorgeous! Here's hoping that one's mine  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

WOW ! Malcolm I don't know how you did it..but the paint work on these more recent pieces are even batter than before...just REALLY excellent. :)

I kinda knew I was buying this one..but now I'm sure of it. ;)

Takama

great work.  for some reason, I kept imagining it comeing out Tan. (Safaris is stuck in my head)

Simon

Stunning and beautiful Malcolm - just gorgeous! 

dinonikes

MOVING SALE- one week only until Sunday- This 1/40 Ceratosaurus is usually priced at 50.00 USD- Sale price for one week 30.00 including free shipping for U.S. shipping destinations- PM me or email me with order

Takama

Quote from: dinonikes on September 11, 2012, 01:48:50 PM
MOVING SALE- one week only until Sunday- This 1/40 Ceratosaurus is usually priced at 50.00 USD- Sale price for one week 30.00 including free shipping for U.S. shipping destinations- PM me or email me with order

so the sale is from now to next Wensday?

amargasaurus cazaui

Right, would help to have the actual end date listed please? IF it ends this coming sunday I will miss out, if it goes till early the following week like now. I could get the model...please let us all know Malcom. It says for one week, is then stated as ending sunday, but was posted on what I show as tuesday..if the sale continues to the following tuesday for a week, i would order the dinosaur...right?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! What a great deal on this piece ! Ordered !

Patrx

SBell

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 11, 2012, 02:12:54 PM
Right, would help to have the actual end date listed please? IF it ends this coming sunday I will miss out, if it goes till early the following week like now. I could get the model...please let us all know Malcom. It says for one week, is then stated as ending sunday, but was posted on what I show as tuesday..if the sale continues to the following tuesday for a week, i would order the dinosaur...right?

I would read it as occurring only one week (Monday-Sunday) and ending on that Sunday. Unless Malcolm says otherwise.

dinonikes

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 11, 2012, 02:12:54 PM

I posted this this morning before heading to work, sort of half asleep I guess. Basically, I just moved , spent a lot more than I wanted to to do so, so thought i could raise some funds with a sale try to get more figures out there.
I had intended it to be from Tues. through Sunday, but any DTF member that PMs me within this time to order can send payment when they can, just order it ahead. Lord knows I wont be a stickler for time. I am going to post other pieces as well later tonight, Spino, T.rex, maybe others at reduced rates too. Those like Pixelboy(actually you got your cerato for less than the 30 in your combo deal)  that have orders in, will get satisfaction in free items. If you deal with me long enough you know that steady customers end up with lots of freebies.
Anyways, will try to post later in each figure thread which ones will be on sale for this week.

dinonikes

Another take on 1/40 Ceratosaurus

Patrx

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.