News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Daeodon - Released

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 11:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

I just got one, and I highly recommend it--possibly one of Malcolm's best!

dinonikes

I am glad that this figure is appreciated. I like it myself, it is probably one of the most dynamic pieces I have made for this line.

SBell

Quote from: dinonikes on May 16, 2012, 12:30:36 AM
I am glad that this figure is appreciated. I like it myself, it is probably one of the most dynamic pieces I have made for this line.

You should appreciate your own work here--it surpasses all the others.  It might be the dynamic pose, but I think the paint job mine came with is superb as well.  It makes me very sad that I don't have the budget to do the things we talked about (but maybe someday? Man, that would be cool--and an idea just came to me. I'll email you.)

dinonikes

MOVING SALE- one week, today through Sunday (ok, not a technical full week)- order by sending PM or email- I will give payment details in response- payment can wait a week if you order within timeframe alloted by sale- Daeodon, USUALLY PRICED 40.00- sale price 30.00

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.