News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Apatosaurus- Released

Started by dinonikes, March 19, 2012, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

I guess I missed something or dont quite understand, but where is the size, price and details such presented? How does one order the model if its been released?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 04, 2012, 08:49:25 AM
I guess I missed something or dont quite understand, but where is the size, price and details such presented? How does one order the model if its been released?

The scale is 1/40 as are all of his dino-line. Just send a PM to Malcolm/Dinonikes and he will get back to you on pricing and other details.

dinonikes

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 04, 2012, 08:49:25 AM

Details like you mention- sizes, prices, etc. are to be found in the 'figure availability thread-I try to keep it updated as I can, this apatosaurus is not yet there-also I try to list size dimensions of a pice when I first post it, so that if there is some disagreement as to size of an animal it can be pointed out at that time.
As Blade said, one can always either send me a PM here or email at [email protected] to ask any questions-

Malcolm

dinonikes

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 04, 2012, 05:46:11 AM
I hope mine is painted ^-^ Very nice.

Actually this one is yours Boki- soon to be in your hands-

Takama

I just realized that the color reminds me of the Wild Safari Brachiosaurus

Bokisaurus

:) Finally, Ms. Apato arrived to her new home! ^-^
Beautiful piece, really love the fluid movement of the figure.

With WS Apato

With the siesmo

Malcolm's sauropod trio, the Brachio is not part of Faunal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks awesome ! Especially among her buddies. :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.