News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Riders ***ORIGINAL ARTWORK***

Started by tycodesigner, April 07, 2013, 04:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tycodesigner

Hi All -
I am going to be digging out several of my original artwork for the Tyco Dino Riders toys this week. I came across several pieces of original acrylic and guache paintings for the Dino Rider box art and advertising art when I was a toy designer working at the Mattel Mt. Laurel office - this was the Tyco office in Mt. Laurel, NJ where Dino Riders were conceived and developed. If you are interested in purchasing any of the art, please feel free to contact me.
Cheers,
Justin  :))

Venviperom

Hi Justin,

I would be interested to see what you have, could you send some pics to my email [email protected]. I'm not sure what you want for them but let me know what you think is a fair price and ill see if there is anything I like.

Cheers matt

Blade-of-the-Moon

Would be great to see these..maybe they could be scanned ?  The fans would really enjoy that..I know I would ! :)

catman

If any are still available would love the chance to get some:) you can contact me at [email protected]. Thx heaps.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.