News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

So, if we are making this our new home permanently, let's get to work. We can't stay longer without the classic "New on Ebay" thread, can we? If the mods have a problem with me creating this one, just feel free to delet it and make another as you wish.

I spotted some WWD figures in Ebay UK, but can't aford them right now, so here they are, take a look!

WWD figures 1 in Ebay

WWD figures 2 in Ebay

DinoToyForum

Thanks Ikessauro, good idea :)

Playvision marine reptiles with a reasonable starting bid...

Playvision marine reptiles

shadowarceus

Are those plavision set same as prehistoric panorama set??

DinoToyForum

Quote from: shadowarceus on March 13, 2012, 02:34:28 PM
Are those plavision set same as prehistoric panorama set??

Nope, completely different I think :)

mmfrankford

A set of the Sega miniature dinosaurs is available. I have a set and the therizinosaurus is worth getting.  :D

Link to auction

DinoToyForum

Because the ebay links are so long, they can be unsightly and sometimes stretch off the page. I'll look into a fix to automatically shorten long links on the forum, but in the meantime, maybe posters could create short linka using BB code like so (without the spaces of course):

[ u r l = full url goes here ] Link text goes here [ / u r l ]

Himmapaan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 13, 2012, 05:38:54 PM
Because the ebay links are so long, they can be unsightly and sometimes stretch off the page. I'll look into a fix to automatically shorten long links on the forum, but in the meantime, maybe posters could create short linka using BB code like so (without the spaces of course):

[ i m g = full url goes here ] Link text goes here [ / i m g ]

I think perhaps you meant [URL], rather than [IMG], Doctor?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 13, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

[ i m g = full url goes here ] Link text goes here [ / i m g ]

I think perhaps you meant [URL], rather than [IMG], Doctor?

Of course I did, silly me! I'll edit the post ;)

mmfrankford

No problem. Still figuring out the new setup. And thanks for the tip.  :)

Lio99

Here is some invictas but they have quite a bit of damage on them. 
British-Museum-National-History-Invicta-Plastics-Dinosaur-Lot-Brachiosaurus-TRex

Takama

Very-rare-Painted-invicta-British-Natural-History-museum-Blue-Whale

not a dinosaur, but its from a companey that made dinosaurs

Takama

Brachiosaurus-Dinosaur-1984-British-Museum-Natural-History
oh and this thing is still up, a a still ridiculous price ::)

Lio99

Quote from: Takama on March 18, 2012, 05:57:17 AM
Brachiosaurus-Dinosaur-1984-British-Museum-Natural-History
oh and this thing is still up, a a still ridiculous price ::)
don't bring that up again.

DinoToyForum

[ u r l = full url goes here ] Link text goes here [ / u r l ]

Remember guys, the 'link text goes here' should just be a description, there's no need to include the full url twice, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose ;) I edited your recent posts to make this so.  8)

stoneage

Quote from: Takama on March 18, 2012, 05:38:46 AM
Very-rare-Painted-invicta-British-Natural-History-museum-Blue-Whale

not a dinosaur, but its from a companey that made dinosaurs

:o I can't believe this figure is going for such a high price.  I remember when there was a guy on E-bay selling lots of them.  I got mine from him.

postsaurischian

Ha, ha - I can't believe it!
Already :P

Himmapaan

I should have bought half a dozen of that when it was still available.  :P

Takama

Same pricey brachiosaurus

looks like he may have came to his senses

DinoLord

Quote from: Takama on March 19, 2012, 04:42:05 AM
Same pricey brachiosaurus

looks like he may have came to his senses
Who knows what the reserve is... ::)

tyrantqueen

Safari Pachycephalosaurus
Safari-Pachycephalosaurus-Long-OOP-Dinosaur-tag-RARE
Not sure how rare this guy is, but I've never actually seen this figure before :o

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.